Circle North

Boston 2014 (Read 22 times)

I would pretty much agree with all of that.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks Jim... good information..,. 4 weeks to go!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

Any other week I'd be out running right now, and it's super nice out on top of that. I'm all fidgety and don't know what to do with myself. I just shaved and it didn't help. Maybe I should build a bookshelf or something.

"Beep, Beep!"

why aren't you running... go out easy and enjoy.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

You can rake my lawn if you're looking for something to do.

Any other week I'd be out running right now, and it's super nice out on top of that. I'm all fidgety and don't know what to do with myself. I just shaved and it didn't help. Maybe I should build a bookshelf or something.

why aren't you running... go out easy and enjoy.

That's tomorrow. I just sat out on the back porch and had a Sam Summer just because it's finally nice enough to do such things. Then I got antsy again and started fixing the droopy clothesline.

L Train

You can rake my lawn if you're looking for something to do.

You are disgusting.

Raking the leaves

"Beep, Beep!"

photo runners-united-to-rememberjpg-079e58b8173359d0_zpse951daa1.jpg

GregM

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

MacJim

You are disgusting.

Raking the leaves

I'm buying you a mug from the urban slang dictionary with that on it because now I can't unlook it up and you should suffer for it.

Mrs.Leigh

Just wanted to wish all of you a FANTASTIC run in Boston and wanted to let you know I'll be cheering you on in Framingham around the 7 mile mark.  I believe I'll be on the left hand side of the route, so keep your ears open for my cheers and if you need anything, let me know!

Enjoy!!

L Train

Noelle - I have your jacket.

if you need anything, let me know!

Magic legs?

GregM

Yes -- very happy to be in --- but it will be me in line as you get off the table this year.  Goal has changed to go and have fun.

I still say I'll be lucky to get in line before you get off the table, Salty.  Although I'll have an injection of marcaine for my PF, I've run only 2 miles in the last 3 weeks.  So I'm worried my quads and calves won't tolerate the distance at race pace or near race pace.  I did those 2 miles on Friday, and I could feel my quads yesterday -- not a good sign.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.