Circle North

Do you/How do you Work out? (Read 336 times)

My salty dogs

Try doing it on elbows at first instead of fully extended arms.

Also-- cut the time down to 2-3 minutes with only holding the leg up for 10-15 seconds at a time.  Usually after a long time off it takes me a few sessions before I can hold it. At first is really hurts at the hip but really-- that should stop after a couple sessions.

Don't be surprised if your limbs start shaking the first few times you try them.

Home Away From Home

On the schedule for tomorrows workout. I think I have come to the conclusion below the waist workout is out. I know Coach Cuch said just go light for well roundedness but if I am running,biking, swimming, hiking and all the other thigns I do I am pretty well rounded.  I'll let you know how the first session goes, I already do some crunches, reverse crunchs, leg raises etc so I'll add these to the mix.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

On the schedule for tomorrows workout. I think I have come to the conclusion below the waist workout is out. I know Coach Cuch said just go light for well roundedness but if I am running,biking, swimming, hiking and all the other thigns I do I am pretty well rounded.  I'll let you know how the first session goes, I already do some crunches, reverse crunchs, leg raises etc so I'll add these to the mix.

make a conscious effort to fully extend and fully bend your knees everyday. i know a guy who hasn't been able pray in well over a year because he lost that range of motion due to lack of use past the runnin range of motion. huh?

i don't do yoga but.....or and i should say.......

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/