Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

I brought mine home from camp.  What/when/where are you thinking?

Anytime today or tomorrow.  Thinking Vernon walker wildlife management area.  Less than a mile from here or right from back yard. Probably go for about an hour or so. Have an extra set for anyone else interested too. We are at hannaford and will  be back home by 11am.

The back yard has some good hill climbing. We have only broken a small section so far . Fun bush whackin'.

L Train

I can be there in 20 minutes, preferably by 12:30 so name a time. Earlier the better.

"Beep, Beep!"

Sorry I missed this. Was in NY. I have snowshoes also!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

It’s Tuesday

Gddmnt. So it is.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Anyone venturing outside today??? Flexible after say 2pm....

As stupid as this is I’m considering it. Let me know before I change my mind.

Guess what day it is?

We regret to inform you that we are unable to participate in this evening's festivities. We hope you find some way to enjoy yourself nonetheless.

Easy 5, Wednesday afternoon, preferably while it's still light out.

Fro

Anyone venturing out today after say 2? Looking for some company on a trip to the boat launch and back...

2 things.

1. I’m considering going to the winners circle group run in Dover on Sunday. Thinking about it.

2. Sugarloaf is 50 bucks for Maine residents on Monday. Long haul for a day trip. Thinking about it.

is anyone interested in either?

Fro

Ha - I was just telling Greg I was thinking about the Dover run as well. I'm a maybe.... lets see what this wether brings. If it's warm and just wet, I might run long tomorrow. Game time decision for me.