Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Geeeez... just seeing this now. Next time please text me. Thanks

The whole purpose of this thread is to let people know of such opportunities. Also, you can choose to receive email notifications any time there's a new post here, so you won't miss anything.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Going to put the feelers out on an idea I had yesterday to see if there is any interest. Thinking of doing a 20 mile run... 4 laps on rr south from the veterans field in springvale on July 3rd. Well of course the timing on that may suck...it always sucks for someone this time of year yo. If there is interest...I can start it at the Tuesday grouper time if that will help anyone. If not...no problem.

Probably will throw water in a cooler and leave it at the car for aid..

I have plenty of rr spikes...

Perhaps a self serving prize to the fastest time because I can't do the slowest for dumbasses...or not (diy timing)

Let me know if interested.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Going to put the feelers out on an idea I had yesterday to see if there is any interest. Thinking of doing a 20 mile run... 

I’m interested. Hopefully I can work out the timing. Morning would probably work better for me. I will likely do the York race the following day but was not planning to race it. May run that one with Jacob.

I'm in if I can be in, too soon to say yet. Definitely interested.

Fro

I might be in for this....

Fro

Anyone running this afternoon??? 3ish?

A short run that includes one short hill will be taking place starting at approximately 5 PM today from the Y. You could get in on that.

I think im going to head up hosac mt. tonight. I know it’s out of the way but if anyone is looking to trail run feel free to join me.

it is 1.5 up and 1.5 down. Could either do that twice or tack on a 1 mile easy warmup and cool down and just go up once.

Would like to be running by 6p.

Going to put the feelers out on an idea I had yesterday to see if there is any interest. Thinking of doing a 20 mile run... 4 laps on rr south from the veterans field in springvale on July 3rd. Well of course the timing on that may suck...it always sucks for someone this time of year yo. If there is interest...I can start it at the Tuesday grouper time if that will help anyone. If not...no problem.

Probably will throw water in a cooler and leave it at the car for aid..

I have plenty of rr spikes...

Perhaps a self serving prize to the fastest time because I can't do the slowest for dumbasses...or not (diy timing)

Let me know if interested.

Alright is anyone closer to a definite show. You don't have to run it all if that helps. Do whatever you want.  I may have to start earlier anyways cause I won't finish by 9 if I start at 5:15.  Perhaps I should just leave it at...during group run time... I will be out on rr trail on July 3rd. Maybe you will too. 🐷

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Alright is anyone closer to a definite show. You don't have to run it all if that helps. Do whatever you want.  I may have to start earlier anyways cause I won't finish by 9 if I start at 5:15.  Perhaps I should just leave it at...during group run time... I will be out on rr trail on July 3rd. Maybe you will too. 🐷

I'll run at least some of this with you.

Today is the day between Monday and Wednesday. That is the day we run.

I would like to do this. Still can’t commit yet. Depends on whether the family cookout is on the 3rd or 4th.

Today is National Beautician's Day. It's also National Chocolate Pudding Day. That's what day it is.

Thinking about a nice easy bimble out the RR trail this afternoon. Probably sometime after 4 PM, time flexible after that. Company welcome.

I’m in if it can start at around 5:15p. Was hoping to go about 8 miles at ultra easy effort.

if not I’ll probably head out that way anyway.