Circle North

FFC post your weights fatsos (Read 23 times)

well...it's that time of year. my training is done and been replaced by the "now what?". well? it's blubber time of the bubba-dow and it's not good. let's call it the shedding of the ultra-thickness . yup...time to start the calorie deprivation to match my movement as i have had to really consume massive amounts in order to train with some quality. with nothing to force intake...i should really be able to attack this with some shit-ass output without worry. last year i was 121 at this time. quite confident i am above that now. i'll start the weight posts 10/31. ah-yut.

ready...set...GO!

this broadcast has been brought to you so the pig will be held accountable.

HFM...i suck. i am putting myself back in the club.

11/26...i didn't eat till the meal at 2 but i drank 13 beers...had 2 plates of tday dinner...2 big pieces of cake with ice cream...then i went and ate all the appetizers that were left over(chips, crackers, and beer bread with some bad breath garlic dip shit)

jesus christ.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I can renew my honorary membership, as my day was very similar but with less beer. I think Doug still needs to bring the donuts, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

gadman

As always I maintain my membership  and now heavier than ever

Fro

Totally in - bad couple of days for me. Need to detox, just sayin....

ok fro...you do what you want. in the ffc.

right now...i just sucked down 7 coors...had a bunch of fuckin pretzels cause they're better than chips - 8oz. worth...now i just filled a bowl of bad ice cream and am dipping those fuckin pretzels in like its fucking heaven...i've had too much to stop now, why bother. the tire is already inflated...fuck it! finish the preztels (now 16 oz.) in the ice cream...fuck it...i won't eat dinner. it is 8:40 you stupid bitch!

oops i need a beer. no one here to stop me...fuck it!

ok fro...you do what you want. in the ffc.

right now...i just sucked down 7 coors...had a bunch of fuckin pretzels cause they're better than chips - 8oz. worth...now i just filled a bowl of bad ice cream and am dipping those fuckin pretzels in like its fucking heaven...i've had too much to stop now, why bother. the tire is already inflated...fuck it! finish the preztels (now 16 oz.) in the ice cream...fuck it...i won't eat dinner. it is 8:40 you stupid bitch!

oops i need a beer. no one here to stop me...fuck it!

and the moral of this story is...in order for the ffc to work i must tie a noose around my neck and attach it to that run away "on the" wagon.

that aint happenin...