Circle North

PRESENTING... (Read 19 times)

GregM

And Alicia, this is for real.  No wimping out.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Fro

Love the idea of a handcap, but I don't need one - I ain't finishing last this time. Bring it!

So Greg, are you saying you're officially in?

And nope, no handicapping. We all enter races all the time knowing that we're very likely not going to win, and that doesn't stop us from entering. If I'm lucky only 4,000 or so people will beat me in my next marathon.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll likely do this... I have limited run time that day any way before my Grandson's birthday.  I am a little scared about running with a blindfold at the Y next to Steve but we'll see what happens.

Do the pasties have tassels?

Handicapping with this group of sand-baggers, good luck with that, been there, done that, finished last with a huge PR.

What was I chasing again?

i'm in cremah. i will likely be running this in maine but i'll try to get my time to u by flip phone...if u ok that.

no handicapping...but i thank you lawrunnah.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Okay, Rob (I'm taking "likely" as a yes heh) and cuch are in. As long as I know your time by Sunday morning somehow cuch it's fine.

OK I'm in.

I don't expect much and may need to walk.

For those of us who have been avoiding outdoors and plan to treadmill this, I think we should have to put it on at least a .5% or probably 1% incline.

What was I chasing again?

You can opt for that, Rob, but it won't be a rule. There's nothing stopping anybody from doing it outside on a downhill route, either. You could drive up to the Mt. Washington Observatory and run down from there if you wanted to. Any way, any route, as long as it's 5 miles on that day.

if i was going to be in the district...i was gonna run down long boob. then maybe i'd be 12 minutes closer to 2nd to last places finishers time. now i'll have run up to the amish's and back down or in between yamawhoring stops out on the its trail somewhere. it will get done.

ACrosby

I'm in I suppose

I'm in I suppose

watcha doin?

***poop. musta just missed ya.

cuch are you in the middle of another 24 hour living room spinathon?

cuch are you in the middle of another 24 hour living room spinathon?

40 left to 300 so it should be only 18 or whatever hours.

Heh. Recovery day, huh?