Circle North

PRESENTING... (Read 19 times)

L Train

How is it that we have no other results yet?  There's nothing in coolrunning.

Randall

135   Robert Randall M Springvale 30:37.9 9:52 77 63.3 11 M 60-99

finish                                                     time      pace  age                   div      .(2nd 70+)

Fastest race so far this year. Canceled 5 mile Virtual run..Savoring the run with lots of BEER..

Home next Thursday.

33:04

I'm going to the public house for a beer.

(Typo sorry)

Lance you just managed to squeak in as an official entrant.

Man it was hard not peeking. Now I get to log stalk. As for me I ran 31:44.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Just came back from there.

And I'm pretty sure I cut you off on Main street earlier.

I'm going to the public house for a beer.

(Typo sorry)

You did cut me off. I expect it from those pompous Prius types

32:17.  Still at the Wboro tourney where we lost to Acton 2x today.  After getting blown out earlier in the day to Acton we went into the half with down 1.  Lost by 8.  Only 2 of my guys scored.  What are you going to do?

L - no chairs were thrown

40:09. slower than last weeks practice but still a solid run 4 me.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Damn you.  And here I was all excited.

Fro

36:30 - after a nice 8 mile warm up - super happy with this - ready for the green weed!

L Train

36:30 - after a nice 8 mile warm up - super happy with this - ready for the green weed!

Would you please just get pissed at something just once and take a nutty?

Nice run.

Well, it was fun being the clubhouse leader for a little while there. I had a feeling it wouldn't hold up.

Fro

Well, OK, I'll TAFF over the fat that my friggin' plan mandated that I had to run long today... Would have liked to at least broke 35:00. Gettin' sick of finishing toward the bottom - Is that better???

In all honesty, been a great cycle - hard to get pissed over where I am. Just waiting and being patient for the day I can hang with the group. Gettin' closer.

Nice runs for sure - you all are way too damn fast for this Clydesdale. 10 more pounds and a couple more cycles and game on.

Fro

135   Robert Randall M Springvale 30:37.9 9:52 77 63.3 11 M 60-99

finish                                                     time      pace  age                   div      .(2nd 70+)

Fastest race so far this year. Canceled 5 mile Virtual run..Savoring the run with lots of BEER..

Home next Thursday.

Bob - great run! The warm weather and good beer must be rubbing off! bring some back huh!

C'mon Mr. McCullough, the suspense is killing me. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration, but inquiring minds want to know...