Circle North

PRESENTING... (Read 19 times)

+1

Bob - great run! The warm weather and good beer must be rubbing off! bring some back huh!

60-99... 40 year age group, damn.

What was I chasing again?

Huh. This hare-brained scheme sort of actually more or less worked. This makes me happy. Race reports and everything. Gosh. Dumbasses. Heh.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Heh oh geez I just log stalked McCullough and he has a warmup logged...

Hmmm did it happen?

Official results are in...

1) Rob 31:40

2) Greg C 31:44

3) Greg 2 32:12

4) Scorepio 32:17

5) Mad-Mike 33:04

6) L Train 33:10

7) Fro 36:30

8) beaulieume 36:36

9) rcuch 40:09

10) gadman 47:45

11) Randall 49:20 (adjusted)

12) ACrosby DNS (injured)

let me know if I screwed this up and I'll fix it

Thank you for your participation

L Train

Out of curiosity, what were the awards after all?  Was there a mid pack plodder award?

Malden soup.  It's fantastic.

Out of curiosity, what were the awards after all?  Was there a mid pack plodder award?

Malden soup.  It's fantastic.

Why do you keep calling it Malden soup? You're right though, it is fantastic.

And I got lazy so there's only a prize for the Overall winner which Rob will get sometime soon when I see him and have it with me. It's not as exciting as the soup, though.

I had Malden soup (?) for lunch today.

Just as fantastic day 2.

Fro

what the hell is malden soup and how does an absentee get some - you're making me hungry...

Because I can never remember the real name of it but I know it starts with an M.  I also know it irritates you.

Why do you keep calling it Malden soup?  

Moroccan?

Moroccan?

There you have it. I wasn't irritated,  just confused. I thought maybe I missed something when I was out running much, much further than you did.

Meow

Just the other day I made a fresh batch of Moroccan stew. It's delicious. Just now I reread this thread. This will happen again sometime soon.

Fro

Yeah - bring it. What does one put into Moroccan stew?