Circle North

For Doug Beaulieu (Read 435 times)

I had a suspicion that JC wore Nikes.

I hereby predict, with no insider knowledge, that Dougster is going to run longer than a marathon today.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I hereby predict, with no insider knowledge, that Dougster is going to run longer than a marathon today.

Nope. That was the plan but between going out with my watch only 59% charged,  humidity and bugs I cut it short. But I had 30 on the radar.  Maybe next weekend.

The day is not over yet though.

Giving myself partial credit. Funny that 21 is cutting it short.

Stone Cat reg opens in 10 minutes.

In

Ha I just went back and read all our race reports from 2011. Idiots.

Still open.

6.27 easy lunch run today.  Don't disappoint.  It's already August. 

6.27 easy lunch run today.  Don't disappoint.  It's already August. 

I hope for this to happen today but I won't complete the task at lunch. Hopefully on the trails at emmons tonight. But that's not a lock either.

I know your real motivation behind this is to get you closer to page 1.

Pffft. A couple days later than last year. Slipping.

<nodding>

Pffft. A couple days later than last year. Slipping.