Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

B2B people and others running - Good luck tomorrow and this weekend

Searching the B2B list...

537  33/357  M4549   43:21    42:59  6:55 Michael Froning           47 M   8061 East Waterboro ME
      552  45/381  M3539   43:23    43:08  6:57 Matt Soule-Parent         39 M   5240 Lyman ME
      679  27/268  M5054   47:02    44:19  7:08 Doug Beaulieu             53 M   7146 West Newfield ME
      2 Robert Randall           80 M 3407 Springvale ME                    1:18:52 

Sure there are more I missed, It's a long ass list. 2AG for Bob!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Anyone interested in running the Suanders 10k on 8/17 6p?? I'm gonna sign up this week - I also vaguely remember there is a WCRC discount as well. Would love the company.

Maybe. I would need to leave from Kennebunk after work though. How long is online reg open?

ON LINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON AUGUST 16, 2017 AT 12 NOON

I will consider this... maybe hard for me to get there in time.

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Just an update - I'm in for the Rye Harbor 10k and will be headed down with Dean. Anyone else game?

I still plan to go.  If nothing too bad at work happens.

Unfortunately I can't make this.

Fro

Sweet - looks like Rob (?), Dean and I - anyone else for Rye 10k?

I am registered along with my son (Chris).  we will see you there.

Fro

Awesome!

Did it take awhile for you to receive a confirmation email?  I show the transaction pending on my credit card, but no email confirmation. Normally these things come within minutes.

Fro

No - mine came right away. I would contact the race director - he is also a WCRC member -

Douglas Zechel

doug@saundersatryeharbor10k.com

Ask him for the parking pass as well - guess there is a special lot right near the race start you can get into.

I got something late last night, so guess I am all set.

Fro

Hey - for anyone not either running in Beantown or heading down to cheer on (heckle) the group, I'm probably going to run in this half - its on 9/10:

http://lakeauburnhalf.org

Anyone else up for it? Looks like a good time and there is a great sports bar in Auburn that has rocking burgers and brews for after..... Would love the company.