Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

What's Mad Mike's overall PR?

3:13:56

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

GregM

Still no 40km split for Fro.  I'm guessing he's stopped (and has been for a while).  Very depressing.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Finally a 40k split for Fro. Looks like the wheels are off. Dammit.

GregM

Finally a 40k split for Fro. Looks like the wheels are off. Dammit.

I'm guessing he cramped and was stopped cold.  Know the feeling.  Fortunately, he's running up that last little hill now, just before turning left for the finish.  I remember that hill.  I think it's the only one on the course.

Update/Correction:  He's seems to be stopped on the hill.  I'm sure he must be hurting ...

He's at 42.2k but no finish time yet. Good grief. You couldn't be any closer. Man I hope he's actually gotten across.

He made it across. 3:57:23.

Great day for racing, you guys are too much

GregM

Way to go, Mad Mike! Congrats on a new Chicago PR.

Congrats Magic Mike.  Congrats to Fro for finishing on a tough day.  What’s the status on Dean?

Fro

Mike not only carried me for 17, but went on to kill it. I fought this thing hard until 23. Went out a way too hard to start and paid for it. Congrats Mike, one hell of a run. Thanks all for following.

We were spot on for the half, very sunny little shade on the second half. I think the heat took its toll on lots of folks

It seems as though there's tracking for Ghost Train. I'm #1517. Here's the link...

http://www.ultralive.net/gt100#tracking/info

Also, good luck Mr. McCullough at Baystate, and good luck to whoever else is running this weekend that I'm not thinking of right now.

Fro

Go get it Gregs! Take it in and give it what ya got!

Good luck guys and be safe.  I wish I could help pace at GT but I have family commitments this weekend which is going to make a late night trek to NH challenging.

Cremer - Don't forget your "walking through the airport" routine.  And that Doug sucks.

Greg through 15 at 11:36am

Keep moving.

L Train

This updating sucks.