Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

L Train

Congrats, Gwen.  Was Steve doing this?  Anyone hear from him?

MacJim

He was entered but it looks like he didn't run it or dropped out before the first split.

Marathons are stupid.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Nice job Cremer and Gwen.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

First ever DNF after 13.

Congrats, Gwen.  Was Steve doing this?  Anyone hear from him?

Steve did get to spend a delightful evening sharing a bed with me while listening to the C's game on a TV with no picture, so he's got that going for him.

Fro

Great job all!!

Westbrook Together Days 5K

Westbrook, ME, June 2, 2018

3 Michael Froning         237  48 M East Waterboro    ME   20:00  6:27 

Well now. Nicely done.

Randall's Run for the Gym 5K

Springvale, ME, June 30, 2018

4  2/9  Mike Leigh              135  47 M Springvale        ME   19:54  6:25 

9  1/3  Gregory Cremer          124  51 M Sanford           ME   21:09  6:49 

13  2/6  David Theoharides       118  64 M Sanford           ME   21:54  7:03 

There are some other names we know scattered through the results but I'm lazy.

Good luck this weekend Doug.  Give it hell.

Good luck to Cremer as well who has the unenviable task of trying to keep up with pacing Doug.

Good luck this weekend Doug.  Give it hell.

Good luck to Cremer as well who has the unenviable task of trying to keep up with pacing Doug.

Thanks. Michelle is also running the VT100. And she is going to crush it.

You probably had that right the first time. I'll try to provide updates if possible.

I did some research on the internet for you.  A few things:

• VT is not known for its cell coverage so you may need to communicate telepathically.  
                              • Don't forget TP.  Doug shits a lot.
                              • For attack prevention bring anti bear armor, pots and pans, a flare gun, air horn, bear mace, or a big stick.  
                              • When Doug hits a dark spot start asking him about server redundancy, network topology, or Sierra Mist.  That will get the blood flowing.  

You probably had that right the first time. I'll try to provide updates if possible.

Cell service does in fact suck, this will likely be my only update. Doug and Michelle both doing well, Pam & I waiting at mile 58 aid station. Doug on track for 20ish.