Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

75 in 14:05. Just silly.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

BOOM!  19:56:31

L Train

Wow.  3 minutes.  Congratulations Doug, what an achievement.  And nice job being there Steve.

Wow.  3 minutes.  Congratulations Doug, what an achievement.  And nice job being there Steve.

Sorry could not get the first quote to work correctly. Yes I cannot thank Jacon, Steve and Pam enough.

At mile 75 I put new batteries. into the headlamp and it did not turn on. So I put other new batteries in and it came on. Figured things were ok. At about Mile 77 on the trail the lamp just stops working. Pitch black. Some woman heading in gives me her spare lamp but it was very hard to see anything with it. I asked a Bike Patrol Person if he had a Lamp. After messing around with mine and the other womans he ended up giving me the Handle Bar Lamp from his bike. (he had a bright helmet lamp). I ran the last 23 miles with that as a handheld Lamp.

I owe that guy big time. While I lost 25 minutes or so in headlamp hell that guy saved the day and my race.

Since the BAA opted not to take my $200 for 2019 I have officially given the good people at the Sugarloaf Marathon $100 instead.

MTA: Also, I intend to run <3:14:59. Someone please quote this so I can't come back later and change it like the weasel I am.

Fro

very wise, very wise.....

Good luck to Andy and Greg M in New York Sunday!

Make it a good day.

Good luck guys.  Be safe and run hard.

Good luck to Andy and Greg M in New York Sunday!

Make it a good day.

With a few miles to go in NY it looks like Andy is projected around 3:19/3:20 and GM around 3:26. Nice work.

With a few miles to go in NY it looks like Andy is projected around 3:19/3:20 and GM around 3:26. Nice work.

Andy is in at 3:19:12. Greg has one mile left and is at 3:22. Both needed 3:35 by the current BQ standard.

Unofficial

Andy 3:19 - BQ

Greg 3:32 - BQ

Congratulations to both! Nice work.

Great job guys!~

What was I chasing again?

Fro

Congrats guys! Way to kick ass!