Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Like!

Is anybody doing Hampton? Asking for a friend.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Fro

Sorry - out this year.

Good luck Boston runners!

Just another day at the office for Beulah yesterday.  3:25:25.64 at the Providence Marathon and an easy BQ with 9 + minutes to spare.

But can he play La Villa Strangiato?

No but he does know The Message.

Good luck to all Sugarloafers this weekend.  Run hard and be safe.

Kudos to Mr. Leigh for his 3:17:19 at Sugarloaf today. We ran together for most of the first hour or so, then he faded away into the cold, rainy foreground. I ran 3:31:25, Gwen ran 3:46:22, and Fro ran 3:50:44.

Ditto to the Sugarloaf runners and pit crew (Egad, Gadman an Vangie). Despite the heavy rain, we pulled another one off - no DNFs! Cannot be the accommodations, food and on-course support. The bigger the crowd the better. - translation: we need more recruits for next year!

I intend to run the Kennebunk Beach Classic 5k on June 2nd. If you're reading this, you should too.

https://www.kennebunkbeachclassic.com/event-details

Fro

Next time - not recovered enough for that yet. Race season will begin for me in late June (I hope). Good luck punk!

Next time - not recovered enough for that yet. Race season will begin for me in late June (I hope). Good luck punk!

Does the 22nd count as "late June"? There's one in OOB next Saturday morning.

http://runforcash.org/

Fro

Ha - jut got back yesterday from my pilgrimage. Gonna take me a few week to get up to speed. Hoping by mid-July now. Sorry.

I didn't do it, either. Bob's race is this weekend. I "won" a free entry so yeah.