Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Fro

Great job Andy and Dave!

Looks like 3:43ish for Doug at the WC Coronathon if I'm interpreting the Strava Beacon thingamajig correctly. Wonder how TD's doin...

CORRECTION: 3:41:47. Nice(r). Congrats!

(correction * No idea if that's considered the "official" time)

And 3:51:30 for TD!

Excellent work both! I know Mark Rix did it today too but no idea how he did.

Correction 3.0... Mark ran 3:53.

I ran 0.0, but I did mow the lawn.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It appears there was some racin' today at the Cheap Marathon.

Full

Fro: 3:49:14.7

Half

Gwen: 1:48:46.7

Egad: 1:51:01.7

Laurie: 1:36:13.9

Excellent work all. Apologies if I missed anybody, etc etc. It's nice to have one of these posts to make.

http://minefallstrailraces.com/

This looks maybe interesting. Not thrilled about packet pickup, though.

http://minefallstrailraces.com/

This looks maybe interesting. Not thrilled about packet pickup, though.

I used to love running @ mine falls...  That would be my first weekend back though and will be setting up camp in Alfred.  I'm not ready for a half yet anyway.

What was I chasing again?

I'm too lazy to pick through the results page right now but I do know that some 10 mile racing was done today by Fro, Laurie, Gwen (?) etc. , and Fro ran 1:13:35 on what looks like a tough hilly course.

Congrats to all.

Because I am dumb I let Doug talk me into signing up for the White Mt. Milers Half on the 25th of this month. You should be dumb, too.

Doug 2AG WMM Half. Bastard also won an apple pie in the raffle, while I won a ".1" tiny pie only because nobody else claimed it

Fro

Great job guys… was a perfect day for a run! Hope Doug at least shared his pie!

Hope Doug at least shared his pie!

The boys were home for a short time on Saturday. The pie was gone in 10 minutes.

Fro

Race week coming up for CN - Go get it all and have a blast doing what we love!

Doug - Boston

Gwen - Boston

Dave - Boston

Mad Mike - Chi-town

Laurie and Jess - Mohawk Hudson

Me - Hartford

Doug - Boston

Gwen - Boston

Dave - Boston

Mad Mike - Chi-town

Me - Hartford

I could be wrong, but I think a BQ gets you a 2 for 1 for 2022 and 2023, so try not to suck.

In all seriousness, good luck all, go get it.

Good luck everybody.  Run hard and be safe.

Doug - Boston

Gwen - Boston

Dave - Boston

Mad Mike - Chi-town

Me - Hartford