Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

Spooky sprint info. Does anyone know the start time? Is there race day registration? Those small details. The y has many posts and links that don't provide much more information than the date. I did see one post that said it was happening from 8-12.

After more digging. I think it starts at 9am and you can register at the Y day of. This is not completely clear but it's what I'm going with.

I believe that is all correct. I'll be there later today and will double check.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'm getting a late start today. Want to run about 7 miles. Probably starting around 10:30am. It will be easy. Any interest?

Have not even started to get ready yet. Still hoping to get this in. Just not sure on what time.

I could be up for something like that but wouldn't be ready until probably 1 or so, which is probably too late.

FYI dunno if anybody but me has a deferred Sugarloaf entry for next year still, but today's the last day to use it for guaranteed entry, which I just did. Regular reg. opens next week on the 15th.

A thing I saw...

Beantown Marathon today. Congrats!

91 GREGORY MCCULLOUGH 59 | M 3:45:18

Nice work Greg.

Beantown Marathon today. Congrats!

91 GREGORY MCCULLOUGH 59 | M 3:45:18

Good luck Tunnel Hill runners.