Circle North

CN: At the Races (Read 1002 times)

"Beep, Beep!"

NIce Job Greg! 2nd AG

Market Square 10K

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Somebody else was playing the fast kids game as well...

51   4/120  M5059   40:58   40:55   6:35 Jim MacPhee            50 M   371 Sanford ME

And then there was...

92   2/248  F4049   43:10   43:06   6:57 Laurie Gaudreau        44 F  1959 York ME

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Good luck TD with your triathlonating and whatnot tomorrow. You'll kill it.

Good luck Dave!

GregM

This is from coolrunning.com:

36th ANNUAL MARKET SQUARE DAY 10K ROAD RACE
                 June 8, 2013   10K (USATF Certified #NH1103RF)    Portsmouth, NH
            Timing by Granite State Race Services   www.gsrs.com (see our Calendar of Races)  
                                 Send corrections to: bt@gsrs.com
            ================================================================================
            Place Div/Tot  Div   Guntime Nettime  Pace  Name                   Ag S Race# City/state                 
            ===== ======== ===== ======= =======  ===== ====================== == = ===== ======================= 
            47     2/120   M5059  40:38   40:34    6:32  Gregory McCullough 50 M   983 Sanford ME
            51     4/120   M5059  40:58   40:55    6:35  Jim MacPhee           50 M   371 Sanford ME              
            92     2/248   F4049   43:10   43:06    6:57  Laurie Gaudreau      44 F    1959 York ME

It helps to be 50 ...

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Good luck on the Tri Dave!

Nice Race Greg, Jim and Laurie.

What was I chasing again?

My salty dogs

+1

Good luck on the Tri Dave!

Nice Race Greg, Jim and Laurie.

The site won't let me copy and paste, but TD's results are up for the Pirate Tri through the race site. Seems like he did a damn fine job of it as far as I can tell, and did not drown.

WTG TD!!!

An insane idea has just entered my head. While log-stalking our friendly neighborhood attorney-at-law, I noticed that he has a 6 pm start 5k scheduled in Kittery next Saturday. The same day as Mt. Washington, which I'm doing. Theoretically I could do both. I wonder how that would go. Heh. It's interesting. Kind of a microcosm of the year of random running I'm going for. Hmmm.

GregM

Hey, Greg, it would be great to have you along.  Anyone else?  Seems like a nice venue, and I kinda like the evening runs, since I do a lot of my training after work.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

"Beep, Beep!"

The site won't let me copy and paste, but TD's results are up for the Pirate Tri through the race site. Seems like he did a damn fine job of it as far as I can tell, and did not drown.

WTG TD!!!

Thanks

Swim (1/3 mile) 14:50 (2:34/100yds)
                        T1 - 3:28.5
                        Bike (14 miles) - 54:46 (15.3 mph)
                        T2 - 1:12
                        Run (3 miles) - 23:06 (7:42 min/mile)
                        Finish - 1:37:21
                        Overall 230/365
                        Gender 135/180
                        Age Group (60-64) 5/5

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Thanks

Swim (1/3 mile) 14:50 (2:34/100yds)
                          T1 - 3:28.5
                          Bike (14 miles) - 54:46 (15.3 mph)
                          T2 - 1:12
                          Run (3 miles) - 23:06 (7:42 min/mile)
                          Finish - 1:37:21
                          Overall 230/365
                          Gender 135/180
                          Age Group (60-64) 5/5

this is really awesome dave! proud of you that you tryed it. it must have been quite nerve wracking being your first 1. now that it's done, will you do another? maybe like a half or even the big one? think about it. in the longer races, the swim won't make such an impact cause you'll catch up biking and definately running there speedy. Wink

again, congrat's.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

someone...

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Good luck CN running the mountain tomorrow... Eric, Michelle, Dave, Cremer. Laurie

L Train

Good luck CN running the mountain tomorrow... Eric, Michelle, Dave, Cremer. Laurie

Have a great race, guys.  I am not envious this time, however.