Circle North

Maine Coast Marathon 2014 (Read 21 times)

I'm planning to zip over when I get out of work at 4. I've got room for one if anybody wants to tag along.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Noel has a caravan headed over at 1:15 if you want in Lance.

MacJim

Has anyone thought about a plan to go to the Expo on Saturday?  I'm sort of flexible, guess I would prefer earlier rather than later.  We can all go individually but seems like a waste of gas.

mta:  Here, in true catherding fashion, I will be leaving at 11:45AM (time still subject to change, could be as late as 1:30) to go to the expo.  I have room for 5 more if I use the 3rd row seat in Diane's car, which I can do because you people shouldn't be all sweaty yet.  So, if you want me to go to the Y and carpool, let me know.  First 5 in.

I'm in for either Lance or Noel? I'd like to go as early as possible because at the expo you sign up for the bus you want to take. I don't know the times that they are leaving but I would like more options rather than getting there late on saturday and being stuck with the earliest bus or last bus. Let me know who wants me. Thanks

L Train

Jim -

Let's say 12:30-12:40 something like that if it's OK.  Meet at the Y.  I'll have a better idea later in the week.

Mike, please thank Noelle for the offer for me, something about this I actually want to drive because I'm weird.

ACrosby

Let's say 12:30-12:40 something like that if it's OK.  Meet at the Y.  I'll have a better idea later in the week.

I should be able to make this

L Train

OK that's 3 (including me) at 12:40.  Room for 3 more.

L Train

Weather.

I should probably just ignore it because I at least know what I'll wear and it won't change my approach.  But we are dangerously close to too warm.  57-64 degrees and sunny.  Should be great for spectators.  Maybe whatever cross breeze there is (the west wind is good news) will help.

This is the first day I'm having the ability to really think about stuff so here goes.

L Train

OK, well I guess this is encouraging.  Looks like it was about 60 degrees the day of the training run by the time we got going and I don't remember being too warm.

MTA: Aggggh but that's Sanford, it was probably cooler in Kennebunport.

L Train

But the humidity was only 10% instead of 90%!

L Train

I crack myself up.

The humidity forecast is down from yesterday.

Only 99% now.

L Train

I'm gonna need some sort of sweat releasing machine.

Ideal conditions no matter what mother nature brings

L Train

Are you always a ray of sunshine?

Focus on the positive, Mr. Negative.