Circle North

Reykjavik 2014 (Read 22 times)

This is one of the things you can see in Iceland...

http://phallus.is/en/

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Randall

I was stationed at the air base in Iceland for a year.

This was not one of my too do things.

L Train

The caretaker dude seems chipper.  At least everyone looks so friendly.

Most of you won't care, but I finally got around to finding this...

http://marathon.is/maps/elevation-map

L Train

So we watched "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" last weekend.  There was a part that takes place in Iceland.  There was some shots of biking and skateboarding and running.  First off, the place looked freaking beautiful.  And second, the roads looked to be in really good shape (if it was really shot there).

It made me envious and excited for you guys.

That course looks pretty awesome...  you run around the entire peninsula that makes up Reykjavik along the ocean.  Very tempting.

Most of you won't care, but I finally got around to finding this...

http://marathon.is/maps/elevation-map

What was I chasing again?

IMDB says the Greenland and Iceland scenes were filmed in Iceland. Very beautiful scenery.

So we watched "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" last weekend.  There was a part that takes place in Iceland.  There was some shots of biking and skateboarding and running.  First off, the place looked freaking beautiful.  And second, the roads looked to be in really good shape (if it was really shot there).

It made me envious and excited for you guys.

gadman

That course looks pretty awesome...  you run around the entire peninsula that makes up Reykjavik along the ocean.  Very tempting.

Go ahead Rob, you are ready!

L Train

L Train

Randall

When I was there they where all blonde hair and blue eyes

I did have black hair then  

ACrosby

men.....

men.....

Okay Alicia, just for you, here's Iceland's Strongest Man...

ACrosby

Thanks, but I think I would rather look at the women.  That dude looks a little scary and really should put a shirt on

Thanks, but I think I would rather look at the women.  That dude looks a little scary and really should put a shirt on

Isn't that what Addy says about some of us?  At least when we run topless.

What was I chasing again?