Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

Trivia tonight is ON. Be there.

In

Anybody wanna go? Might be interesting.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Information services. I just learned of the existence of this...

https://mtwashingtonvalley.org/home/WhiteMountainOutdoorFest.cfm

Could be interesting. Or not.

I have no plan in mind, but I think a Public House outing is overdue.

Good idea.  Make a plan. 

I have no plan in mind, but I think a Public House outing is overdue.

Good idea.  Make a plan. 

Next Tuesday after the jogging?

That works.  Maybe 630?  Those of us running can shower first.

Next Tuesday after the jogging?

Okay then, it's a thing.

Fro

I'm in for the grouper and food after..

Mike

Unfortunately, I am out tonight for the group run.

Fro

Must be in mourning after that second half collapse - shocking to be honest. Thought they had it..

This coming Tuesday after the group shenanigans? Also, I wish to go to a game at Fenway sometime very soon. I've never been and it's long past time.

It would be just the 2 of us. We can make it if we try.

This coming Tuesday after the group shenanigans? Also, I wish to go to a game at Fenway sometime very soon. I've never been and it's long past time.

Grover Washington Jr. and Bill Withers

Fro

I'm good for some food/beverages after the grouper this week. Also good for a fenway trip - lets dooooo it.