Circle North

Group Outings (Read 22 times)

We are going. Leaving in next 10 to 15 mins. Message if you want us b to pick you up.

Ha I'd just decided to stay home, but going sounds better. I'm in.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

We'll pick you up.

L Train

I want to be picked up.

Pam and I are heading to mill 67 at 6p to watch the game. We don't get that channel. Come join us.

Tomorrow night. My house. Game 7. Very large TV. Snacks. Beer. Cub-friendly atmosphere. Anybody interested?

In

Fro

In!

Are either of you bringing other humans?

No.

Fro

Rumor has it that two members of this fine group, who have become temporary bachelors, will be attending the Public House this saturday evening at 6pm.... Anyone else interested in sharing in some cheer?

Up for grabs 2 free tickets to the UNH vs Maine hockey game tonight . Beaulahs can't make it. Game starts at 7pm at the Whit in Durham. If not there will be 2 empty seats. No biggie they were comp tickets. Let me know and I'll get them to you somehow.

I think more of you should marry each other. That was a good time.

MacJim

I think more of you should marry each other. That was a good time.

I can't seem to remember who it is but someone in our group has been engaged for 2 years. Maybe that person should get married. Just saying.

Or if Kim finally gives up on you, the two of you can tie the knot.  Dual Income, Dual treadmills, shared bunny time... plus this would qualify Jim for the "Love is in the Air Party" at our place, probably the only event he hasn't been privy to attending. It's a no judgement zone, you're safe here.

I can't seem to remember who it is but someone in our group has been engaged for 2 years. Maybe that person should get married. Just saying.

What was I chasing again?