Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

<html>

Just wanted to take a second before heading out to watch the game to thank Dave for inviting me for the day and to both Dave and Jane for the wonderful hospitality.    I had a good time and look forward to other runs with you all.  Thanks for the motivation Lance, Cremer, & Greg for helping me push through those last 4 miles.  I know i was probably biting off a little more than i can chew, but i do tend to push myself a little past the comfort point and I wasnt really sure where that was on this occassion.

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

Be sure to post the picture, so I can use it to study up on all the other names and faces.

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

Thanks again... Rob

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

</p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></html>

What was I chasing again?

"Beep, Beep!"

Rob... So glad you could make it. It was nice to meet you and have you join this "motley crew!"

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

"Beep, Beep!"

Sunday's Group Run - 1/16/2011

1st Row L-R: Greg McCullough, Greg Gaudreau, Doug Beaulieu, Robin Cucinotta, Michelle Sherman, Laurie Gaudreau, Rick Reynolds

2nd Row L-R: Noel Leigh, Dick L'Heureux, Tom Gadbois, Bob Randall, Jim MacPhee, Rob Kaberle,

Back Row L-R: Dave Theoharides, Greg Cremer, Lance Hoenig

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Good to have ya along, Rob. Sorry about how the game turned out.

(That second thing is a lie. Hahahahahahaha.)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Sunday's Group Run - 1/16/2011

1st Row L-R: Greg McCullough, Greg Gaudreau, Doug Beaulieu, Robin Cucinotta, Michelle Sherman, Laurie Gaudreau, Rick Reynolds

2nd Row L-R: Noel Leigh, Dick L'Heureux, Tom Gadbois, Bob Randall, Jim MacPhee, Rob Kaberle,

Back Row L-R: Dave Theoharides, Greg Cremer, Lance Hoenig

Looks like a good group sorry I missed it. See you next month and hopefully we can get some long runs in together.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Michael... we'll see you soon!

"Beep, Beep!"

Someone left a "Mill Cities" headband at the house... Anyone know it belongs to? I could do a DNA analysis of the sweat?!

L Train

headband

I have a guess.

<html> <p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

Good to have ya along, Rob. Sorry about how the game turned out.

<p$1$2$3$4$5$6> 

(That second thing is a lie. Hahahahahahaha.)

</p$1$2$3$4$5$6>
                    <p$1$2$3$4> 

The game was definately more discomforting than the run.  I'll try to channel my post game bitterness and disappointment into the next run. :P

</p$1$2$3$4></p$1$2$3$4$5$6></html>

What was I chasing again?

Crappity. Booted out of work mid-day because of the storm, and for some reason my lower back is f*ing killing me and I haven't even picked up a shovel yet. Thinking maybe I'll head to the Y now, try a soak in the hot tub to see if it loosens up, then hit the TM just to make sure I get a run in today. 5 o'clock ain't looking too promising at this point, but who knows. I am a big enough idiot to show up anyway. We shall see.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

I am a big enough idiot to show up anyway.

I am too.

Crappity. Booted out of work mid-day because of the storm, and for some reason my lower back is f*ing killing me and I haven't even picked up a shovel yet.

ex - lax. ooo sorry. it doesn't come in vanilla bean.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey our photo got posted on the Winner's Circle website. Check out what the group from NH did.... Why are we running in the cold!!!?

http://xenia.unh.edu/WCRC/ 

awesomeness! if u guys could run someplace warm right now, where would it be? me? probably africa.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Cremer, Gadbois, anyone?  I don't really feel like running tomorrow morning so I need someone to drag me out there to stumble a few miles.  9:00, 9:30, any takers?