Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

It's come to my attention that it's Tuesday. I will act accordingly.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It's come to my attention that it's Tuesday. I will act accordingly.

unfortunately I will be unable to attend this evening .

It's become sort of a not-really but kind of tradition for me to go for a run outside on Christmas day. Given the forecast, that should make for an interesting little mini-adventure tomorrow. I haven't been as inclined to run outside this winter as in past years but I am planning to suit up for a little snow run, probably around noon. Just 5ish or so. Time and distance flexible. Company welcome.

MTA: Holy cats. Just had a closer look at the 10 day forecast. Crazy as it sounds, tomorrow just might be the best day to get out for the foreseeable future.

L Train

Looking outside, that should be interesting.  Reminds me of a Tuesday night a long time ago.

You know part of you wants to.

Fro

Inquiring minds want to know how this went - it was crazy out there earlier.....

The unplowed stuff was super hard to run through. Had hoped to just run loops around the high school but they haven't plowed it yet, so I quickly gave up that idea and headed up to Main St. Much better there, turned out to be a really fun run.

Fro

Sweet - anyone crazy enough to hang with ya - Lance?

L Train

Nope not me.  House full today.  Merry Christmas, people.

Looks like tomorrow around noonish will be the best time to get outside for the next few days. I'll bundle up and give it a go if I have company. Any willing morons among you?

MTA: Crap, forgot I have to go into work at noon tomorrow. Vacation brain. I'll therefore back this up to 10 am.

I may join you for this. More probable than not.

I'll be there.

I'll be there.

Ha. Dammit. Alright.

Snowshoes. Who has them? We have a couple pairs. Ours are not running snowshoes but it’s still really fun to break trails and get some cold fresh air into your lungs. Not a bad workout either. I may go out later today. I know it’s fucking freezing. Any interest ?