Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Out, legs still recovering.

You betcha.

It's your thing. Do what you wanna do. I can't tell you who to sock it to. What I can tell you is that I'm going to run from the Y to the foot this afternoon. Time flexible, company welcome, time on feet.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

In. I need 10. Can be ready by 5:15p or slightly sooner. I will be sporting to gps watches because I’m OCDouchey.

if that’s too late let me know.

You squeaked in under the wire. I was almost out the door. Waiting is no problem, though. I'll be there at 5:15.

Sunday 9 AM from the Y. I'm going 20ish. Happy to loop at whatever shorter distance if anybody wants less than that.

Hmm.  Out.  AAU b-ball is not cooperating this weekend.

Sunday 9 AM from the Y. I'm going 20ish. Happy to loop at whatever shorter distance if anybody wants less than that.

I'm in for at least some of this.

In

Sometime this afternoon I'll be jogging 4 or 5 very very very slow miles, probably at the soccer field or the trail behind the Y. Time flexible, company welcome.

Just got to the Y. Changing then doing 10 on the rail trail.

Just got to the Y. Changing then doing 10 on the rail trail.

Awww you dummy. Carry water with you.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Despite having said time flexible, I'm not ready and don't want 10, so I'm gonna wait a while and go plod some soccer field loops.

Running an easy 14 tomorrow.  Leaving no later than 830am but happy to meet up with anyone at 9 at the Y for those who need extra nighty nights time.

Fro

Anyone looking to run tomorrow am? Hoping to get out a bit early to beat the rain.... No real plan other than to run - maybe 10-12. Say 7am?