Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Fro

Afternoon saunter anyone - flexible and probing for company....

I know you usually run earlier than I can start but I’ll throw this out there anyway.

i’m tthinking about running the power lines out to the cairn and back. 7 mile trail run. Can be there a little after 5.

let me know. If you can’t I may still go. But if you are running at that time I’m open to other suggestions too.

flexible and probing...

And Doug wants to take you off into the woods.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

the cairn 

I TOOK IT OUT! IT IS GONE!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

I'll go to 3.77 then

The steepest part of the run yo.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

Fro

Sorry I missed this - might have actually gone yesterday as it was a scheduled slow, slow and enjoy yourself run.... looked like fun (well maybe that's not the right word), but enjoyable anyway.

Gonna run an easy hour tomorrow (Sunday) at some point, not stupid early. Doesn't much matter where or when. Let me know if you're interested in participating in such a thing.

Also, my plan for the coming week is visible in my log. Most of them obviously will be in the afternoon with reasonably flexible start times. Company welcome.

I'm in for the hour but will probably add on before or after. Let me know on the time.

Still tempted to come back to pineland and do the 25k or something else.

Still tempted to come back to pineland and do the 25k or something else.

I'd be up for it except that I don't want to pay $70 when I know I'd just be jogging it. I'll throw out 10 AM as the start time for my little around town jaunt.

I agree with the 70 dollar thing. Plus the extra travel. I'll see you at 10am.

Heading to the Y now. Starting at 9ish. Will be back there at 10am

Anyone up for some trails later today ?

Probably going to do Knox mt. repeats this afternoon . 3 or 4 (1 mile up, 1 mile down) rest heart rate at the top. The trail up is mostly flat to rolling for the first .5 then gets progressively harder. Down is easy. Water every 2 at trail head. No need carry anything.

"Beep, Beep!"

Geeeez... just seeing this now. Next time please text me. Thanks

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!