Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Welcome back, Michael - hope to see you on Tuesday.  At least the back of you.  Wink

Home Away From Home

Welcome back, Michael - hope to see you on Tuesday.  At least the back of you.  Wink

I'll be there, after yesterdays run with TD, you will not be seeing my back, I'll be seeing yours

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

I'll be there, after yesterdays run with TD, you will not be seeing my back, I'll be seeing yours

Yeah but now you've got your land legs back, so we're in trouble. Welcome back, cya Tuesday!

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Home Away From Home

Yeah but now you've got your land legs back, so we're in trouble. Welcome back, cya Tuesday!

Can't wait, I here it will be cold though, FUN

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

seeing how i just got in from doin the horse...and i already have the fuckin raynauds after like 10 minutes of carryin watah and shovelin shit...i am not comin, even if relief comes and runnin an 11 mm w/ you people. no fuckin way...but you guys have a good one. sailah...good luck!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

seeing how i just got in from doin the horse...

C'mon now you just CAN'T make it this easy. Wink

L Train

seeing how i just got in from doin the horse

I missed this somehow. 

cremah...i don't like lookin in the eyes. that's really makin me uncomfortable.

I missed this somehow. 

oh ya? so did i.

L Train

I' m thinking of running Stu's 30K 3/6 and the WC training run 3/20 and ES20 3/27.   Also, I'd like to tentatively plan to run Boston couse 3/13 and/or 4/3. 

cremah...i don't like lookin in the eyes. that's really makin me uncomfortable.

I see all.

Also, I'd like to tentatively plan to run Boston couse 3/13 and/or 4/3. 

know which one yet?

GregM

My preference for the Boston course run is 4/3, but I could do 3/13.  I guess it will depend on how much of the course we want to run.  The April date limits us to 13-14 miles at a very easy pace, I think.  The earlier date could be 20-22 miles depending on how much we want to do.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

GregM

I' m thinking of running Stu's 30K 3/6 and the WC training run 3/20 and ES20 3/27.   Also, I'd like to tentatively plan to run Boston couse 3/13 and/or 4/3. 

Wow, Lance.  Wish I were ready to race.  I'd love to join you for all these, but the hamstring is not healed.  Fortunately I can train, except for hard runs.  I hope to do the ES half.  I don't think it's wise to race 20 miles so close to Boston.  Do you?  I would be up to doing the Boston course run on BOTH dates, as you've suggested.  Anyone else?

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

I'm up for either, or both.