Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

gadman

all guys ah boob guys....you freak!

My thinned out Fl. blood is not liking this sucky cold

is it too late to hook onto 3/13? i'm tryin to figure somethin out.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

is it too late to hook onto 3/13? i'm tryin to figure somethin out.

Nope - as long as we go.  I was going to try to get a head count tonight or by Thursday at the latest as to who would actually be in. 

GregM

Any plans for a group run this weekend?  Sunday's forecast is:  "A mainly sunny sky. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph."

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

L Train

"Run to the Beach" training run to the Winner's Circe in Salisbury tomorrow.  I think the blue dino is leaving around 8 tomorrow AM, so talk to Michelle if you want to join.  So far I think it's Michelle, Cremer, Jim, me, maybe rcuch. 

"Beep, Beep!"

I talked to Michelle this morning... I'm in also!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

i like your optimism....i can't go.

man ovah board in shahk infested watahs....good thing i can swim.Big grin

have a great run and be safe please - all of you!

"Beep, Beep!"

Cliffer seemed a bit down today without you there! he worked us hard!!! Get well.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Tuesdays Nights

Hey all.  Are folks meeting tonight at the Y?

I havent been able to make the Tuesday night runs, but I think I might be able to make this one.

What time do you hit the road?

How far most folks going?

I have to be somewhere at 8pm, so want to make sure I have enough time if possible.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

We meet every Tuesday at 5:00 - usually don't get going til close to 5:10. 

Distance this time of year is usually 6-8 miles, generally done before 6:30.  Hopefully see you tonight.

Jim in Wells

I think I will be able to return next Tuesday ... in time to personally wish you all the best in Boston.

L Train

Any plans this weekend? 

I'm up for the Sunday at 9 thing if anyone else is. 

this is a 13 milah? maybe i can do some of it...like maybe 7 or sump'm, but i plan to go out at 7:31 for 3, see how i feel at 8:38...then hobble back at 10:16. so maybe i can run w/the group for my last mile...you all should be caught up by then u think?

L Train

That's too much math for me. 

Yeah, I guess that's about the mileage I was looking for, but I'm kinda flexible.  I know TD wanted some (actual) MP miles and that could work for me. 

You'll need extra time to get your full 20 in that day, so you may want to staht early. 

Home Away From Home

I an interested but need to keep it at 1hr 30min I think, I have a 1200 in Kittery so figure I have to leave Sanford 11:20ish so like to be done running by 1030 at latest so I can clean up quick at home. 

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.