Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Sunday at 9 works for me. 10-12ish miles. I can pretend I'm racing cuch and see if I catch her as I'm plodding along running even 8:45s.

(And loving it! It's gonna be awesome! Yeah!!!)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

this is a y meetin? well?........... no one said.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

Y at 9 unless someone has a different plan.  10-12 whatever is OK by me.  That should meet Sailor's 1:30 goal.  TD are you with us or on your own?

Home Away From Home

sounds good c u there @ 9

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

"Beep, Beep!"

count me in... no Gebung!!!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

L Train

got it.  I'll go wherever.

and...no 109, new damn, rt. 4, grammah, 202, stanley, deerin neighborhood, lebanon, oak or morrels mill. thanks. Wink

gadman

Bunch of northern whiners.Too hot, too cold, too much snow , too hilly, too flat.. See you in Boston. Miss you guys.

Home Away From Home

Then where the hell you want to run cuch, around the freakin parking lot?

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Then where the hell you want to run cuch, around the freakin parking lot?

that's right. *fist bump*

c u very soon gadboy! WOOHOO!

Gonna suck it up and try a little "easy" short slowwwww jog later this afternoon. Flexible on the where and when if anybody's interested...

gadman

I could run slow around 3 pm

That could work. From the Y at 3 sound good? I'm only thinking 3-4 miles for me but you could add on if ya want.

gadman

See you at the Y at 3 for 3-4 easy

Anybody up for a little jog later this afternoon? Thinking 5ish miles easy, whenever, wherever. Probably somewhere between 3-5 p.m.