Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

I'll say it. Tomorrow does not look promising.

It would have been easier to just say you were busy.

I'll say it. Tomorrow does not look promising.

Group run + Public house tomorrow?  Meet at 630 for dinner?

Fro

In....

Dinner was so fun. You guys are the best.

I had a Wendy's Classic Double while watching Japan take the U.S.A. team to school in the WBC. It was indeed enjoyable.

Gonna jog around town tomorrow (Sunday) some time around Noon. Time/distance flexible. Use your words if you'd care to participate.

in

In

Today at 3 pm I'm going to jog 3 miles very slowly. You could join me. Or not.

I'm in for the group run if anyone is around today.

I'll be there

Fro

I should be in as well.

This message shall serve as an indication of my intent to participate in today's group run activities.