Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Just gonna go right on ahead and assume that tomorrow's a no-go unless I hear otherwise. I will be around, though.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Today is July 11th 2023. It also happens to be a Tuesday. The weather forecast looks good for Sanford/Springvale area at 5:15pm. We should start a weekly thing where people show up and run together. It might turn into something.

Fro

I'm a strong possibility for joining the group this week....

I shall partake.

<nodding>

Is the group, grouping tonight?

Fro

If the weather behaves, I could be in - and maybe Mr. Mike as well... game time decision I guess

Fro

Magic Mike and I are in - see ya then.

Rumbling here. I am out

The forecast I just looked at says "heavy thunderstorms" at 5 pm today. If it's wrong I'll partake. If it's correct I'll partake of the tm.

Monitoring

Fro

I'm in - I think Laurie is coming as well.

In

I think so