Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I packed for both outside and inside, but I'm inclined to TM it.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

in

Ok. Me too.

In. Possible new 2 legged and 4 legged guest, also.

Will not be attending today's event.

Would like to but don't think the timing will work out today.

I will pack for both the in and the out, and adjust according to my astrological star chart.

in

I have failed to find logical reasons that would prohibit my participation.

I'm planning to depart from my place at 11 AM tomorrow (Sunday), head over to the RR Trail, and jog back and forth for a while with the intention of it being a 12 mile easy joggin' time on feet kind of run. Company is most certainly welcome for all or part.

Fro

Group run anyone? Starting out the new year right??

Group run anyone? Starting out the new year right??

In for an easy 5.

Fro

I'm in Gregory......

Can't come up with a reason not to.

nope