Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

Hopefully in ! need to work out a couple things on my end, but I think I can make it.

Hey Doug are you bringing the boys before to hang out with Ethan?  He'd be psyched.  They can do his chores for him

Hey Doug are you bringing the boys before to hang out with Ethan?  He'd be psyched.  They can do his chores for him

Pam was thinking of bringing them by when she came through Sanford on her way to work (1:30pm-ish).

If we start at 11 ish we'll done 16 by then. but if we start later I was going to cut it short and meet her.

L Train

We should be done by 1:30. If somehow not it would be just a few minutes of wii before you were there.

L Train

Route for any interested.

Don 't worry about that elevation chart, it's not accurate.  It's far worse than that. 

"Beep, Beep!"

Thanks Lance and Diane for hosting the group run! Great Food and tough run!

Lance's Derry Clone!

Photobucket

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Ditto.  Thanks Lance & Diane!   Too bad you left early Dave, I think Diane had some buzzard wings read to go during the second half.

What was I chasing again?

Thanks Lance and Diane for hosting the group run! Great Food and tough run!

Yes thanks again to both of you. The boys had a great time too.

gadman

We had an awesome time. You are awesome hosts. Thanks

L Train

Actually thank all of you for coming.  It was a good time. 

Addy enjoyed making food for Richard and Tom, and Ethan had a good time with Doug's kids. 

We'll have to host another run sometime before the end of winter. 

L Train

It's also amusing that I can run in a straight line better than you guys, making my run only 16.6 miles.  I think it's because of my efficient stride.  I also ran a minute faster than Greg C despite him finishing before me.  Mysteries of the world. 

It's also amusing that I can run in a straight line better than you guys, making my run only 16.6 miles.  I think it's because of my efficient stride.  I also ran a minute faster than Greg C despite him finishing before me.  Mysteries of the world. 

I can't blame the rum like on the previous group run.  I actually came back slightly different way from you guys myself.  I ran down 109 all the way to Oak then down Bradeen.    Perhaps you found a wormhole out there that Greg missed.

To Whom it Probably Doesn't Particularly Concern... I will not make the group run tonight. See ya'll next week.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

What's happenin?  Blank yesterday.

The cold I thought I was over on Sunday came back on me with a vengeance. I'm even more sickly and weak than normal. 

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Sanitize the Hot-tub!!!!!!