Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

I debated going earlier for the same reason, but opted for a few degrees warmer but progressively less humidity. I suspect conditions will kind of suck at whatever time tomorrow, so I'm choosing the extra sleep. I'll probably regret it, but I hope you guys have a good run.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Soooo, yeah. If anybody's up for a nice long Monday morning run to start the week off right, or something, Lance & I are running 20 from the Y at 10 a.m. You're invited. Yes, you. Just show up and run all or part. There you have it.

jerks.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

most of my running will be run after 5 for the next 4 weeks, not tomorrow though or next tuesday or the tuesday after that because i have other commitments or someone else does...i can't disclose any specific times on certain terms o which days so if you happen to see me while your out and about be sure to wave.

as far as w/e's go i will have to squeeze in cheese cake around certain things and actually this probably won't benefit anyone now so....whatever, i'll be around...somewhere...sometime...all alone.

i have to get acclimated to being locked inside my skull running snail anyways so it's all good. Wink

L Train

I practiced for GT today by walking 3 miles.  Yeah I pretty much suck all the way around.

Anyway, still hoping to join you for a few of these post 5:00 runs, so I'll just hunt you down on the road.   

Well, you know 99% of my runs are around that time of day, so, yeah.

Libby Loop this afternoon in Newfield starting between 4:45 and 5p (can start later if needed).

10 Miles, some hills 1 short section of dirt road.

Anyone ?

I'd join in, but today is a rest day and I'm busy eating pineapple upside-down cake.

I will not be pre-running today. That is all.

i thik the group should be kind enough to ru up 109 today...toward teds.

how many "n's are missing?

i thik the group should be kind enough to ru up 109 today...toward teds.

how many "n's are missing?

Will something entertaining happen if we do?

Will something entertaining happen if we do?

oh yessss, i had something so cool planned. too bad we didn't go that wat.

how many h's are missing?

L Train

zero again?

zero again?

ok this is easy...new game.

i can't think right now.