Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Heh.

I'm a maybe on the pre-run. I may show up at 4:15, I may show up earlier than that and mileage whore inside for a while, or I may not pre-run at all.

I'll be pre-running inside, starting around 3:00-3:15. Fascinating, I know.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Jesus, man.

Any one meeting early tonight for a few extra miles?

Yes, I'll be there aound 4:15p. If it's raining hard I may pre run inside.

I think we will get an rain free opening between 4:15 and 6pm.  I plan to be there.

What was I chasing again?

Home Away From Home

I'll be there around 4:15 too hopefully, 4:30 at the latest

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Doug, cremer-

What do you guys have planed for the weekend?  My Saturday plans got postponed so I can probably meet you at the Y Doug or at my place, whatever, I am looking for about 13-14 on Saturday and then 16-18 on Sunday if you are running Cremer. Let me know.

MM#5768

"Anyone can do it in ideal conditions"- A quote from a true NE CN runner and friend.

Home Away From Home

Doug, cremer-

What do you guys have planed for the weekend?  My Saturday plans got postponed so I can probably meet you at the Y Doug or at my place, whatever, I am looking for about 13-14 on Saturday and then 16-18 on Sunday if you are running Cremer. Let me know.

MM#5768

My plan is Sunday, from the Y, starting at 9 a.m. Going for 3 hours in adjustable size loops depending on how far whoever might show up might want to go.

L Train

I'll show up at 9 for a (smallish) part of that.

I'll be there Sunday.

L Train

Queer outburst, Doug.

Home Away From Home

I'll be there Sunday.

R u running Saturday from the y. I thought you we said on Wednesday that you might run SaturdaySaturday

MM#5768