Circle North

today's *sus* (Read 291 times)

L Train

Poor Athens Mike.

You are a confused person.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Or am I?

Athens Mike would say yes, if he was a member of this group.

L Train

She didn't say she was booting people from this group.

L Train

Or maybe she did.  Depends on the definition of "here", I suppose.

L Train = Confused

in here = in here.

on an upcoming day...sometime in the future...a few months from now...when you all bore me enough...i am going to start picking people off...one by one...we are downsizing...pulling out the weeds if you will...starting with the shieldless...and then onto the non-loggers...then the non-forumers...then to the people who don't read anyone elses logs...then to the people who refuse to put the right sock on first and so on.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

By right sock do you mean the sock that goes on the right foot, or do you mean the correct sock? Or both? Or neither? I must know.

By right sock do you mean the sock that goes on the right foot, or do you mean the correct sock? Or both? Or neither? I must know.

exactly.

L Train

I read today that I could poop in a sock if I get in a pinch so to speak.  Not sure if that will get me booted.

gadman

I am still here please do not boot me. I think we need a cheerleader

There's a cheerleader in my window right now.

There's a cheerleader in my window right now.

Went by there today. I didn't see her.

Went by there today. I didn't see her.

She was there. Perhaps you are no longer worthy. Run faster.

loss of humility is a total shame. i'm getting annoyed.