Circle North

today's *sus* (Read 291 times)

L Train

That's funny.  And true.  Had to straddle the line, so to speak.

L Train

So we have to hire a new staff person for the one we lost way back in July.  Really we probably need a few people but whatever. Resumes have come in and this could probably have it's own thread.  From one:

I enjoy running, hiking, reading, going to the beach and watching reruns of The Golden Girls.

L Train

The City Council, at their regularly scheduled meeting held 1/7/2014, voted to appoint you to the City Budget Committee.  This is a one year appointment. Please see the City Clerk's Office to be sworn in at your earliest convenience.  

We look forward to working with you.

This should be fun.

Shouldn't you be good at math for this kind of appointment?  Although, you are skilled at converting liters to pints.

The City Council, at their regularly scheduled meeting held 1/7/2014, voted to appoint you to the City Budget Committee.  This is a one year appointment. Please see the City Clerk's Office to be sworn in at your earliest convenience.  

We look forward to working with you.

This should be fun.

L Train

Shouldn't you be good at math for this kind of appointment?  Although, you are skilled at converting liters to pints.

It's litres, dumbass.  And I think I'm going to need the litres.

Also, off to do a workout that will be humbled by whatever Greg C is doing tonight.

Actually that’s not true. The only difference is that pompous people spell the word l-i-t-r-e.   Or in your case pompASS.

Humbled...heh.

So we have to hire a new staff person for the one we lost way back in July.  Really we probably need a few people but whatever. Resumes have come in and this could probably have it's own thread.  From one:

I enjoy running, hiking, reading, going to the beach and watching reruns of The Golden Girls.

Damnit, I asked you to keep this private. I don't want people to know I read.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

i lost a small piece of left ear lobe. how's that for a battle scar you pussies!!!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

oh...and i could be over a friends house watching "that" game drinking beer and shit but i elected to stay home and poke myself with a pin.

i am bored. why the fuck do i come in for? oh look, figure skating?

fine then, don't play with me. have fun with yourselves.

i snatched this out of a magazine while at the dentist this morning getting 20 fucking "just because we can" x-rays which now it looks like i may need a fucking root canal because there is a shadow around one of my roots or some shit and he thinks the nerve could be dead. YOU FUCKS! YOUR NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIME OFF ME! you think your gonna fucking make 5 grand off something that you just happen to spot for no good reason and all of the sudden decide you're going to start screening people for? fuck that and fuck you! there is nothing wrong with my fucking teeth!

anyways...that is not what this was about. please read.

The article on running on the Appalachian Trail’s 100 Mile Wilderness caught my attention. As a professional forester and former logger, I am well aware of the often fragile nature of the forest floor. Feet on walking trails inflict little damage to the surrounding trees.Running feet exert greater forces on the roots, damaging them to the point that decay can enter and spread to the adjacent tree, resulting in defect and possible mortality, particularly if the ground is wet. A pack of runners can quickly create mud holes. Running at night can be additionally damaging, as a runner may step off the trail in a critical area. “Leave no trace” has become a credo for people visiting the woods. The main idea is to carry out what you carry in. It also implies that you do no environmental damage. Running in the woods can be an enjoyable form of exercise. However, it should be confined to trails designed to take the pounding of running feet. 

-some idiot in Maine

are you fucking kidding me? you were a god damn tree eater operator!! your a fucking hypocritical pomp-ass fuck in that respect and a money sucking hairy prick in another...which is your just afraid of the trail users that fuck up your business of massachusetts sprawl to the spreading of the district ordinance. going after trail runners now...give me a fuckin break!

Don't forget the crown you'll need after the root canal.

I was at the dentist yesterday. Cracked tooth.

1300.00 later temp crown. The nerve is ok so I don't need a root canal.

But WTF 1300 and I still need to go back to get a permanent crown.

Had enough Novocaine to make left side of my face numb most of last night.

"fucking teeth!" is that where baby teeth come from?

What was I chasing again?