Half Marathon Trainers

Cancelled (Read 11 times)

jeffdonahue

Just cancelled (well, postponed) my Spring Half for this weekend.  I am bummed out about it.  I think I was in good shape for this one.

Guess I start my training for my June Half Marathon series a few weeks early.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Always tough to bow out of a race.

I'm sure you had good reason, but that doesn't mean you can't grieve it a couple of days before you turn your focus to the next.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

an amazing likeness

New Bedford Half (south shore of Boston) cancelled. Malden Half (north suburbs of Boston) cancelled.

Circling in on the big one in Boston...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

jeffdonahue

Always tough to bow out of a race.

I'm sure you had good reason, but that doesn't mean you can't grieve it a couple of days before you turn your focus to the next.

Wasn't me that bowed out - coronavirus cancelled the half marathon for health concerns.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Damn. *sigh*

WHO officially has named it a pandemic today too. I suspect a lot of us could be griping before the year is done. Sad

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jeffdonahue

Damn. *sigh*

WHO officially has named it a pandemic today too. I suspect a lot of us could be griping before the year is done. Sad

Yeah.  I'm starting to even worry about my half marathon series I'm running in June.  Hopefully this will have passed by then, but who knows?