A Mile A Day

Ten (Read 6 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Today Smile

jeffdonahue

Congratulations!!!!

That is amazing - did you celebrate with a nice 10 mile run??

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Congratulations!!!!

That is amazing - did you celebrate with a nice 10 mile run??

Shoulda, but no, being lazy and did only five.

Marylander

That is awesome. Congrats! I moved to an activity streak (including cycling and day hiking) rather than running exclusively so it'll take me a long time to see 10 years for the running streak (which I value more than the activity streak). Getting 10 years in is about consistency on many levels.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Welcome to the decade! Smile

Is your streak registered on Streak Runners International? (It's free to get your name on their list.)

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Thanks! I streak just because if I didn't, I would too easily find excuses not to run. An activity streak is a good idea, too. Meg - Evidently you think it's a good idea to register with SRI...Do you have any more on that? I just resist getting involved with any more websites.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I registered a few years ago. I get an email close to my anniversary just asking me to let them know if I've stopped. I look occasionally to see where I am; I'm the top active woman for my province and I'm 11 months behind the lead in our province. I'm 13th in Canada for active streaks; the only woman ahead of me is one day longer. It's low involvement, low commitment but an occasional spot to compare my streak with other runners.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I registered, and then it brought me to the dues page, which I ignored. If the $20 is optional, I guess I'm good. If it's required, I'm still good.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I've never paid.

Half Fanatic #9292.