A Mile A Day

Forgot to run a day (Read 28 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oops, forgot to run one day this past week.

So, my second streak ended quietly without notice.

I thought I would enjoy the freedom for a while, but I find that I'm going out every day to run out of long-standing habit anyway.

I haven't gotten around to looking up the numbers yet, to see whether my second streak (that just ended) beat my first streak or not; it's close enough that I'll have to look up the numbers.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

As long as you are still enjoying more runs than not, it's all good. Wink

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

jeffdonahue

+1

It looks like from the Streak graph that this last streak was your longest.  I think it would be hard to break the habit of just getting up and going for my run each day - unless I found something else to obsess over =)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That's seems not too steep a criteria, and I think probably I am.

Plus-which, it helps with cholesterol and not having to buy new clothes, I think.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

+1

It looks like from the Streak graph that this last streak was your longest.  I think it would be hard to break the habit of just getting up and going for my run each day - unless I found something else to obsess over =)

Ah, now I get it; because the latest one shows on the Longest tab, then it must be my longest.  Thanks.