A Mile A Day

WTG Ojo (Read 231 times)

jeffdonahue

See, you're already past your first month.  Nice job - how's the healing going?

Ojo

Thanks Jeff!  I am feeling good and so happy I had the surgery.

And of course being the "crazy" runner that I am I signed up for a technical 50k on October 23!  I have have up to 10 hours to finish and I have a feeling it just might take me that long.  Luckily in the past many finished in the 8 - 10 hour range.  Oh and it is in my town so worst case scenio I called hubby and he brings me back to the finish!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Ojo

Yowza!  Running the day after an ultra is not easy but I did it!  I managed to finish the race way under my goal.  It was very tough and VERY technical.  I only had one major fall and even have bruises on the palm of my hand.  The only other problem was major cramping in my thigh muscle -- very painful but luckily the s-caps helped.  I met some great people and smiled a lot so a great day!

Sara

MM #2929

jeffdonahue

Nice job on the Ultra - gotta get myself to one of those some day.

Hang in there and take it easy for a few days to heal up those muscles.  You're almost back in triple digits now.

jeffdonahue

Hey, you hit day 123 (have I mentioned before how I really like the cool numbered days?)  Big grin

Ojo

Thanks Jeff!  I've got a marathon in 8 days so days have been flying by.  Hard to believe I am already at 123!

Sara

MM #2929