A Mile A Day

Ugh (Read 23 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I have had pain in my lower leg, right above the ankle bone, for quite a few weeks now.  I've kept my daily run to a mile and kept thinking it would be OK.  But it's just been hurting more.  So I made the difficult decision to end my streak on Thursday, at 235 days.  Very frustrating, after the efforts I made to keep it going during our international travel.  But I have to use common sense - I want to keep running long-term.  So I will rest for a few days and see how it's feeling.  If it's still hurting, I'll go see the doctor.

Intentionally Blank

So frustrating! I am sorry. But it seems like a great idea to be careful about your health.

Sorry.  I know it’s disappointing, but it’s smart to stop if something is hurting that much.  Long term ability to run and exercise is more important. You did great with the streak!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

T, you had a great streak. The road will be waiting for you when you are ready.

Keep stretching it out and hopefully you can figure out how to heal it up. Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.