Running Readers

Once a Runner (Read 2918 times)

q day

They are just now getting ready to re-release this great book. I found it on Amazon.com for $16.32(Hardcover), and I have already paid for a copy. They will send it to me as soon as it's printed. I loved this book and wanted to have my own copy. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to run.

"If you always do, what you've always done; you'll always get what you've always got."

Future running partner.

wow, just got done reading the pdf. What a great book. I felt like I was about to race his last race.
      I second that. Especially the part leading up to the race, I was tense as hell while he was warming up.
      Purdey

Self anointed title

Does anyone still have a usable link to a PDF copy? Or, failing that, a PDF copy that they could email me? I would be very, very grateful indeed - my copy has been deleted due to IT incompetence.

Future running partner.

Does anyone still have a usable link to a PDF copy? Or, failing that, a PDF copy that they could email me? I would be very, very grateful indeed - my copy has been deleted due to IT incompetence.
          I still have a soft copy of it, but the file size is about 16 mb which is too large to send through email free email. Google docs only supports up to 10, so if you know of another way...
          Carl A

It's available now: I just ordered a copy for a friend's birthday. It's hardcover and priced at $14.99.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

Running safely

I got an email from Amazon today saying that Once a Runner is available on the Kindle and Kindle iPhone app. $9.99. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NLKSRU/ref=pe_11791890_txt_5/