Sub-4 Marathon Group

January 2013 (Read 482 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I did 4.65 miles this morning with a fellow forumite.  It's too early!  It was cold at least.

Banshee, great run.

onemile, sorry the MP run was tough.

everybody, have a nice day!

Damaris

akalei

Happy Friday, donuts!  6 for me at some point today... was planning on running at lunch, but it's ridiculously windy out, so I'm sure it's going to be even worse down by the river, so I'm thinking that since I'll likely be out of work early, I could use a hilly run in the woods anyway.  That way pup can go.... sans leash? Joking

Jedi: I know the 10K will definitely go through some of the hills in the park, and since it starts and finishes in the stadium, there's certainly going to be some parking lot time.  But Coco will be there!

Have a good day, everyone.  Sure to be a slow day at work, so I'll be here Smile

My PR's! 5K: 21:54 | 10M: 1:16:55 | HM: 1:43:40 | Full: 3:51:56

2013: BQ or bust!

http://justalongfortherun.blogspot.com

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

aka - I'll pass on the 10k. An hour drive for a 10k not worth it imo and think I have my navy reunion that weekend anyway.Smile I have not run a 10k in a year and half though. Nice matching 6 miler.

Happy Friday, donuts!  6 for me at some point today... was planning on running at lunch, but it's ridiculously windy out, so I'm sure it's going to be even worse down by the river, so I'm thinking that since I'll likely be out of work early, I could use a hilly run in the woods anyway.  That way pup can go.... sans leash? Joking

Jedi: I know the 10K will definitely go through some of the hills in the park, and since it starts and finishes in the stadium, there's certainly going to be some parking lot time.  But Coco will be there!

Have a good day, everyone.  Sure to be a slow day at work, so I'll be here Smile

Morning Donuts! Easy 6.2m for me and boy was it really windy this am. Finish run with some strides.

DR - what's up with all this morning running.Smile

onemile - way to stick it out with Mp run

Banshee - nice job on your run

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I had no choice, jedi!  MarjorieAnn was here for a short time period and FEing to run is a must, don't you think?  Having said that, my life does not allow me to do this often.  At least the temp was 56F which we have not had in 2 years.

Extra shot from Starbucks was required this morning.

akalei, nice 6.

Damaris

cmb4314

Happy Friday!

I got up early and got to work at 6:30 this morning to get time on a piece of lab equipment.  This is good because I now can leave at 3:00 (the one thing I like about hourly pay is that I get to leave as soon as 40 hours are up), and I have an SRD today, so I get a nice long and relaxing evening.

Docket, Akalei, and Jedi - Nice job getting those miles out of the way early!

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

onemile

cmb - sorry you had a tough one but I feel better knowing I wasn't the only one struggling!  Enjoy the rest today

Rollcast - nice splits there.

indiana - Yes, we're getting some super cold weather on Sunday and Monday.  Ugh.  I enjoy long runs too. I don't really get to do any on the Hansons plan Sad

Damaris - nice temps and cool you got to FE with Marjorie!

akalei - good luck! I hate wind.

I have 7 easy tonight.  A little sore from yesterday.

Smashy!!!

Hey all,

I'm feeling much better today. But I'm gonna give myself one more day to get over this cold for good. Last thing I want is to let this cold linger. I'll try and salvage the week with some miles on Sat. and Sun. I might do a Tempo on Sun. instead of a LR (right now distance is the same, the intensity is different).

Good running all!

PRs: 21:35 (5K); 1:46:46 (HM); 4:30:46 (FM)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damn cold.  Go away!  Did that help?

Hey all,

I'm feeling much better today. But I'm gonna give myself one more day to get over this cold for good. Last thing I want is to let this cold linger. I'll try and salvage the week with some miles on Sat. and Sun. I might do a Tempo on Sun. instead of a LR (right now distance is the same, the intensity is different).

Good running all!

Damaris

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Feel better cbus. Lot of people in office here are sick with various colds, etc.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

onemile

Feel better Cbus!  I mostly ran through my cold but it suckkkked.

Smashy!!!

Feel better Cbus!  I mostly ran through my cold but it suckkkked.

Are you calling me out, Onemile? Confused...Cry...Sad...Angry...

TriciaRuns

Happy Friday everyone!

Onemile- good run despite the difficulties. I understand that overdressed feeling. It can make it so much harder. good job sticking it out though.

Banshee- wow! Great run! Those were awesome paces.

damaris- sounds like you and Marjorie had a good time! And 56 degrees! Sounds like a nice fun run and great weather to boot!

cbus- hope the cold goes away completely! There is lots of nasty stuff going around.

I ran 4.3 miles this morning at 10:32 pace. Felt good to have a recovery run. My legs are tired from this week. I'm running 12 tomorrow so it was nice to have a little break before tomorrow.  I'm getting excited to start my full training on Monday.  I feel like I am back to where I need to be mileage wise after a less than stellar end to last year. This year has started great and I feel confident going into my training cycle.

-Tricia

PRs

26:32 - 5k

53:16 - 10k

1:58:47 - HM

onemile

hehehe NO!  It was probably stupid of me but I couldn't bear to miss my workouts.  Luckily I came out of it unscathed.

Are you calling me out, Onemile? Confused...Cry...Sad...Angry...

Smashy!!!

hehehe NO!  It was probably stupid of me but I couldn't bear to miss my workouts.  Luckily I came out of it unscathed.

Dang, Onemile, are you calling me out againAngry...Cry...Disapprove...Sad...

onemile

Some of us are just more dedicated than others.  :look:

Joking

Dang, Onemile, are you calling me out againAngry...Cry...Disapprove...Sad...