The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, awesome race report in the main forums! I laughed so hard when I read this: Big grin
    I am glad at least one person detected the humor in that. But in all seriousness, it was amazing comparing our upper bodies because we both said it was like looking in a mirror. He had ink too. Bastard ran some sub 5 miles during that day. Fast as all hell. I sort of have a man-crush on him but keep it on the dl.... Here is a pic of him, you compare upper body size. Now me... All I can say is genetics are a bitch.
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Did you take any non-gay photos in the hotel? It's kind of hard to tell with your shirts on... Wink

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Did you take any non-gay photos in the hotel? It's kind of hard to tell with your shirts on... Wink
        Unfortunately that would have been entirely gay, so no. Big grin But you can see our arm size is pretty much identical. I was told by Jake the St. Louis marathon winner was on our team, but I had no clue of who he was. I was expecting the usual lanky, skinny fast marathoner type. When he walked in wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt and was somewhat muscular I was floored. Definitely the fasted person I have ever seen built like he is.

A Saucy Wench

Here's one for ya... That singlet was so gay. Love the cow in the background...so Illinois.
          You know I rarely will say that something looks gay, but really, that singlet SCREAMS "if you catch me you can have me"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

You know I rarely will say that something looks gay, but really, that singlet SCREAMS "if you catch me you can have me"
            I know, I know. I got stuck with it, trust me. I had no choice. In the military we would have called that "A catch me, fu*k me singlet"

Bugs

I know, I know. I got stuck with it, trust me. I had no choice. In the military we would have called that "A catch me, fu*k me singlet"
              It's just not your normal classy self. I want that guy's shoes. I really need a pair of obnoxious running shoes.

Bugs

Bugs

All I can say is genetics are a bitch.
                You got some pretty awesome genes yourself buddy.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's just not your normal classy self. I want that guy's shoes. I really need a pair of obnoxious running shoes.
                  What type of shoe do you need? My NB 902/903s are pretty danged obnoxious...they fit my personality. Big grin Marcus...I <3 foamy! :d foamy!=""></3 foamy! :d>

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

You got some pretty awesome genes yourself buddy.
                    Thanks Bugs, but once again, it's all relative. It's just very tough to have to swallow the fact that no matter how much or how I train, I will never be an elite runner. But, I make more money than most elite runners and don't have to run 120 miles a week to do so. Maybe I am better off. I just focus on being as good as Marcus can and trying to be competitive in my age group. That's good enough for me.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks Bugs, but once again, it's all relative. It's just very tough to have to swallow the fact that no matter how much or how I train, I will never be an elite runner. But, I make more money than most elite runners and don't have to run 120 miles a week to do so. Maybe I am better off. I just focus on being as good as Marcus can and trying to be competitive in my age group. That's good enough for me.
                      DS15 is bummed out because he ran his first 1600 race of the outdoor track season yesterday in a "slow" 4:46. He went out at 4:30 speed, because that was his goal. I told him that's a good way to learn, by going all out. Now he can adjust his start in the next race. What really bummed him out was that another sophomore, who's been slacking off in his training, ran it in 4:29! I guess that kid's got some incredible genes! Poor DS has MY genes to overcome! Shocked Come to think of it, there's no way he got my running genes, or he wouldn't be as good as he is.

The Greatest of All Time

DS15 is bummed out because he ran his first 1600 race of the outdoor track season yesterday in a "slow" 4:46.
                        You need to tell DS15 to keep things in perspective. First of all, there is always going to be someone faster. Second, knocking out a 4:46 1600 at 15 is crazy impressive! The boy has talent I never had or ever will and that few do. I would be lucky to get near 5:00 flat and probably couldn't. If he's smart and doesn't go nuts by running himself into the ground, he will likely be running in college for a Div-I school. I would love to be the little shit's coach. Big grin

Bugs

DS15 is bummed out because he ran his first 1600 race of the outdoor track season yesterday in a "slow" 4:46. He went out at 4:30 speed, because that was his goal. I told him that's a good way to learn, by going all out. Now he can adjust his start in the next race. What really bummed him out was that another sophomore, who's been slacking off in his training, ran it in 4:29! I guess that kid's got some incredible genes! Poor DS has MY genes to overcome! Shocked Come to think of it, there's no way he got my running genes, or he wouldn't be as good as he is.
                          Hold crap. That's fast. Awesome.

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks, Marcus and Bugs! I've already had the little shit read your comments. Big grin They made him smile (a little). Marcus, I just figured out one thing I like about you so much - you're equally comfortable in the Swamp and the Beautiful Persons Club! You can relate well to Massholes AND girly girls, an unusal ability in one so young. Wink

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, I just figured out one thing I like about you so much - you're equally comfortable in the Swamp and the Beautiful Persons Club! You can relate well to Massholes AND girly girls, an unusal ability in one so young. Wink
                              Why thank you. Let's just say, I am in touch with my feminine side and have a wife that doesn't demand it, but does enourage it as long as it's beneficial. But truth be told, some swamp lurkers do get on my nerves with regular frequency as they don't appear to contribute anything to the board, but rather make fun of and criticize others. I don't mean to get off on a very short rant, but: If you're unhappy with your station in life, don't try to pull people down that are.

Prophet!

Marcus, I just figured out one thing I like about you so much - you're equally comfortable in the Swamp and the Beautiful Persons Club! You can relate well to Massholes AND girly girls, an unusal ability in one so young. Wink
                                I'm not a girly girl and I am beautiful.