The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

The Greatest of All Time

Well, I've got a law degree and I'm a member of the CA State Bar. So technically, yes, I'm an attorney, but I don't practice law. Basically, the only reason I went to law school was because I didn't know what else to do and because I'm freakishly good at standardized tests.
    I am envious. If I could find something else that paid the bills I would gladly do it.
    As far as manners go, I have one of those big Emily Post books that I use as a door stop. Does that count?
    Didn't mean you had to have Finishing School type manners. It's just important to be able to be elegant but then not too prissy to eat pizza or chicken with your hands.
    Thanks to the good people at Nars, my hands are passable, but my dreams of becoming a professional hand model have long since died.
    Good enough for me.
    That's such a nice offer for Monkey - I think I may take you up on it. Smile
    Please do. Wink I'm smitten. Sshhhhh!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      I am envious. If I could find something else that paid the bills I would gladly do it.
      Sometimes I think all high school students should be required to read The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell. A lot of us probably would have been spared a lot heartache and sleepless nights if we had just followed our bliss when we were younger. Smile

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Sometimes I think all high school students should be required to read The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell. A lot of us probably would have been spared a lot heartache and sleepless nights if we had just followed our bliss when we were younger. Smile
        So it's too late for me? I wish I would have read On The Road when I was in high school. Maybe I should read it again. My knees hurt. Damn.

So it's too late for me? I wish I would have read On The Road when I was in high school. Maybe I should read it again. My knees hurt. Damn.
          Please. Men are young until they're, like, 55. Completely unfair. Sorry about your knees. Sad Have the shots kicked in yet?

Amy

Bugs

Please. Men are young until they're, like, 55. Completely unfair. Sorry about your knees. Sad Have the shots kicked in yet?
            Apparently I've been gone too long again. Marcus fell out of love for me and now has hopelessly goo-goo over Amy. Dam, thought I had a fore sure thing there. And Marcus is now drinking shots. I'm going to check into those books. I'm in a book club now. It's a pretty impressive group, hopefully I can fake my way through it.

Bugs

Apparently I've been gone too long again. Marcus fell out of love for me and now has hopelessly goo-goo over Amy. Dam, thought I had a fore sure thing there. And Marcus is now drinking shots. I'm going to check into those books. I'm in a book club now. It's a pretty impressive group, hopefully I can fake my way through it.
              Boys are silly and fickle. He'll forget about me by tomorrow and return to you, his first RA love. Smile What book are you reading now?

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

Sorry Bugs. I am a sucker for double browns. It's nothing personal. I was just programmed this way so blame whomever created me. Why the hell am I not sleeping right now?

The Greatest of All Time

Sorry about your knees. Sad Have the shots kicked in yet?
                  Shoot me your email address and I will forward you this insane middle of the night rant I have been authoring for the last hour. I would post it, but it's a little too much. I am not sure you or anyone wants to read it.
                  Boys are silly and fickle. He'll forget about me by tomorrow and return to you, his first RA love. Smile
                  As if. I am not that silly or fickle. Give it at least a whole week. Sheeesh.

Bugs

Boys are silly and fickle. He'll forget about me by tomorrow and return to you, his first RA love. Smile What book are you reading now?
                    When he breaks your heart I'll be there for you. We'll spend until our credit cards are maxed, run our butts off, and eat chocolate till we puke. I am reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. A memoir of a family that is dysfunctional but on the other hand admirable. Next month's book is actually Our Lady of the Forest by David Guterson but I'm waiting to get it from Amazon. Next month I am not drinking the wine or eating five bars. Ugh..no wonder I'm still downing Pepto Bismo.

Bugs

Bugs

You, me, and half the people I know. I live in a smaller town, not tons of jobs for computer programmers. There was an ad in the paper from another company in town. Did I apply? Nope Oh people say, "It's not any better anywhere else" or "You'd have to take a paycut". But the truth is I don't have the guts to try something new. Deep down I want to learn a new trade, probably something health care related. Afraid to spend the money.

Bugs

Bugs

Shoot me your email address (mlschantz@gmail.com) and I will forward you this insane middle of the night rant I have been authoring for the last hour. I would post it, but it's a little too much. I am not sure you or anyone wants to read it.
                        Dam, It's 5:23 a.m. and would love nothing more than a good knee rant. Come on, even you can't tell us about your pain who can you?

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Dam, It's 5:23 a.m. and would love nothing more than a good knee rant. Come on, even you can't tell us about your pain who can you?
                          I agree! This is the place for long knee rants! I hope you get some relief, Marcus. Cry

The Greatest of All Time

I agree! This is the place for long knee rants! I hope you get some relief, Marcus. Cry
                            See log. I am optimistic. But it's always half full with me. Wink I will have to make a major decision about this time next week. If I can't bring my A game, I will back up and punt.

Bugs

See log. I am optimistic. But it's always half full with me. Wink I will have to make a major decision about this time next week. If I can't bring my A game, I will back up and punt.
                              Marcus, ever tried graston? I swear by it.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, ever tried graston? I swear by it.
                                Um...what the hell is it dear?