The beautiful persons club

You can take the girl out of the 'hood (Read 452 times)

A Saucy Wench

This might be the longest Marcus has been silent. There I kicked it over to a new page for you. Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Dragon76, how was Vega$? Glad to see you didn't drink and post -- that's almost as deadly as drinking and dialing. Tongue MTA: Bump

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

This might be the longest Marcus has been silent. There I kicked it over to a new page for you. Big grin
        Bah.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
          Bah.
          hmmm...seems to be cranky man... Angry

A Saucy Wench

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

Humbug.
              Exactly. Crap day at work. Crap weather. Crap knees. Just plain ol crap.

Amen to THAT brother!!!!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marcus, do you find that this weather is making your knees unhappy? Mine have been achy lately, but I'm not sure if it's entirely from patella issues or if some is weather-related...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Same here, but it's crap ankle. It's still swollen after 4 days. I don't think the hot, humid weather is helping any. I went to a Boy Scout Court of Honor tonight and pigged out at the potluck. Dead I'll weigh 180 pounds again at this rate. Bah humbug is right!
                      Ugh. I am in escrow hell. I need one more piece of paper, and then I think my lender will (finally) have everything it needs. Stupid Mercury is totally in retrograde and screwing up the loan process. In the meantime people, please pray to whatever saints or pagan gods you hold dear. Marcus, rub a lucky Buddha belly for me, would you? Seriously though, I have been trying all week not to pull out my lush and shiny hair from the frustration of it all. The latest email from my broker is enough to push me over the edge. Happy thoughts from the beautiful people would be much appreciated. Smile

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Just a heads-up - every real estate transaction we've been involved with has been a little bumpy - seems to be par for the course. The good news is that every one of them worked out OK, but they were all rollercoaster rides! I tell people to remember that all the parties involved want your money, so they usually find a way to make it happen!!
                        Just a reminder of what I posted a month ago! It's unbelievable how this always happens. We sold our first house to a guy who was getting a low-interest loan through the state. On his application, he wrote down his salary, as they requested, but failed to mention his overtime pay, which was substantial. The deal came THIS CLOSE to falling through. He finally convinced them that he wouldn't be earning that much extra the next year. Ack. I'll be thinking about you, Amy!!
                          Just a reminder of what I posted a month ago! It's unbelievable how this always happens. We sold our first house to a guy who was getting a low-interest loan through the state. On his application, he wrote down his salary, as they requested, but failed to mention his overtime pay, which was substantial. The deal came THIS CLOSE to falling through. He finally convinced them that he wouldn't be earning that much extra the next year. Ack. I'll be thinking about you, Amy!!
                          Thank you, Teresa. I actually have been keeping in mind what you wrote. It's prevented me from totally freaking out. Smile

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You better not pull out that beautiful lush and shiny hair or I might have to spank you, twice. It will all work out. Keep the faith. I am rubbing my tummy for you.

You better not pull out that beautiful lush and shiny hair or I might have to spank you, twice.
                              You're a pal. Big grin Thank you, Marcus.

Amy

Prophet!

good luck with the escrow stuff sistah. I went through all that crap a year ago. I never understood why they need so many stupid papers...especially since they can just look up whatever they want...we need your birth certificate...helllooo i'm here, how much more certification of birth do you need...Pics of the KittyDragonAmy Lair/Litterbox/Dungeon/Area51 when things settle please...