The beautiful persons club

i join? (Read 553 times)

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

i sorry engrish bad. hi i call eric and i no beautiful person in any pull of imagine i inspire Quasimodo of disney hunchback of notre damn artists say my hump not lovely lady lumps i bring milkshake to yard to make friends it better than yous but nobody come to yard. please take great sadness on me and let me stay i learn beautiful people enjoy look at mirrors much i promise i stay away from mirrors because I broken many mirrors. please teach me great beauty skill i learn words botox rhinoplasty exfoliate brasilian waxing in beauty saloons they help make eric look normal? brazilian wax make me shiny like madamn tusos? cherry chap sticks have magic? It help me kiss girls? i have great many questions you help me look beautiful? yes? scotaculus: remember humpy ninja kill family? i humpy ninja.
      Yes, you join. You join not minute too soon. You learn much, young Grasshopper. You good math? Because that be problem.

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bwahahahahahaha...nothing better than starting the day laughing sofa king hard! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

welcome welcome!
          Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hmm, I would question whether we should lower our standards so drastically, but then I recall that I am a member, so I will keep my mouth shut! Welcome, MC. It sounds as if you have the vocabulary of beauty down pretty well!

Oh Mighty Wing

Hmm, I would question whether we should lower our standards so drastically, but then I recall that I am a member, so I will keep my mouth shut! Welcome, MC. It sounds as if you have the vocabulary of beauty down pretty well!
              If that's him in his profile i'd say he's doing just fine!
                wellkum ^____^ i saved you a seat at the back of the class.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

wellkum ^____^ i saved you a seat at the back of the class.
                  *picks spitball out of hair* Hey, knock it off, assholes! Angry Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Non ducor, duco.

brazilian wax make me shiny like madamn tusos?.
                    We have an answer to that, huh gurls.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have an answer to that, huh gurls.
                      Brazilians are so 2000. It's all about the Magic Shaving Powder, nowadays... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Non ducor, duco.

Brazilians are so 2000. It's all about the Magic Shaving Powder, nowadays... Evil grin
                        It is magic. true magic.
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

It is magic. true magic.
                          Yep, just ask DH...

Non ducor, duco.

Yep, just ask DH...
                            I think when the magic happens, everybody around you seems to know that magic has just smiled on you. MTA: bc I have trouble with English as my second language.
                            Teresadfp

One day at a time

I think when the magic happens, everybody around you seems to know that magic has just smiled on you.
                              Especially considering where I was on vacation last week! Evil grin
                                I'm still Old School.

Amy