The beautiful persons club

WOOHOO (Read 385 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I MADE THE COVER!!! Damn I'm cool!!! oh and Jeff & Wife - their cool too!!!
      I MADE THE COVER!!! Damn I'm cool!!! oh and Jeff & Wife - their cool too!!!
      Damn right you are!

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Is it hot in here? *fans self*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

Is it hot in here? *fans self*
          I think you must be looking in the mirror!! Wink
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think you must be looking in the mirror!! Wink
            Well, I did just get a new hairdo and it's pretty sexy, if I do say so myself. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

double post

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I MADE THE COVER!!! Damn I'm cool!!! oh and Jeff & Wife - they're cool too!!!
                I was pretty confused by this for a few minutes. But now I've got it. I have this group default to the forum page, so I never see the home page.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Oh Mighty Wing

what do you mean? is there some cool trick i'm missing???
                    what do you mean? is there some cool trick i'm missing???
                    If you click "options" on the left side of your screen, you can set the default page as the forum.

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

but then I can't see the crazy pictures on the cover!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

but then I can't see the crazy pictures on the cover!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
                        I recently changed my default to the forum, but I think I need to change it back to Home. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

I was wondering who the exceedingly BP on the home page was. Mystery solved. Very lovely, Shan... well qualified. Can fat, broken runners be beautiful too (speaking of myself)? Confused

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Hell YES!! It's all about the confidence!! But I have to ask - there is a woman as your avatar and then I went to your profile and you mentioned in your profile that you are with DW... so now i'm SUPER confused!
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But I have to ask - there is a woman as your avatar and then I went to your profile and you mentioned in your profile that you are with DW... so now i'm SUPER confused!
                              That's his wife in his avatar. I often wonder how many people he's confused with that... Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Oh Mighty Wing

That's his wife in his avatar. I often wonder how many people he's confused with that... Big grin
                                The bigger question is she modeling her race attire or his?? Wink