The beautiful persons club

Can I join...pretty please (Read 559 times)

Dog-Love

I'm not really beautiful, but ALL my friends are and of course my children are and my 19 year old cat is. And I live in a beautiful town and I do have beautiful wrists...come to think about it I am really beautiful except for my nose and no matter how fast I get running, my nose doesn't change
    Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
      Of course you're beautiful, you're a runner!! You've come to right place. Welcome my pretty... Big grin
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face--I'm sure your nose only emphasizes the beautifulness of the rest of you, Sherry! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dog-Love

Aw shucks...thanks and I really would never change the nose thing....but I am scared that when I become 5'6 and willowy (NOT) ..it just may stand out that much more. You ZZ are drop dead gorgeous!
          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You ZZ are drop dead gorgeous!
            Meh...I clean up nicely. I still don't think I look much like my avatar pic...makeup is a beautiful thing. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Meh...I clean up nicely. I still don't think I look much like my avatar pic...makeup is a beautiful thing. Big grin
              Was your avatar pic taken at Backroadrunner's wedding? Looks a lot like your entry in the pic thread...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Was your avatar pic taken at Backroadrunner's wedding? Looks a lot like your entry in the pic thread...
                Yep. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

I'm not really beautiful, but ALL my friends are and of course my children are and my 19 year old cat is. And I live in a beautiful town and I do have beautiful wrists...come to think about it I am really beautiful except for my nose and no matter how fast I get running, my nose doesn't change
                  Well, since you said "pretty" please...Smile Welcome! I giggle every time a new member joins here. Who would have thunk?

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I giggle every time a new member joins here. Who would have thunk?
                    I know...and the group owner seems to be completely AWOL! Tongue Perhaps they are shocked speechless by all of the beautiful-ness in once place! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Perhaps they are shocked speechless by all of the beautiful-ness in once place! Big grin
                      And that's just on the outside. My real beauty is on the inside. My liver is HAWT!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

My real beauty is on the inside. My liver is HAWT!
                        Oh I didn't even think about that. Big grin I wonder if my liver is hawt too. Hmmmm. I truly hope to never find out. Tongue

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I wonder if my liver is hawt too.
                          I'm sure it is. It's not like all those Miller Lites are doing any serious damage. Tongue

I think inner beauty is totally over-rated. Fortunately, everyone here has an abundance of outstandingly amazing surface beauty. Big grin

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think inner beauty is totally over-rated.
                              Only someone whose liver is not hawt would say that.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And that's just on the outside. My real beauty is on the inside. My liver is HAWT!
                                I have some laparoscopic photos of my abdominal cavity. My innards aren't so hot. Dead Uterine tissue should stay INSIDE the uterus... Roll eyes But I'll bet my heart is HAWT!

~ Sarah Kay