The beautiful persons club

Beautiful FAIL (Read 277 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

What in the heck is that?!?

Bugs

Nice underwear.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Where do I even start?
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

I wonder what kind of bet he lost

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

This is one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen. Surprised
                Hmmm.....I've heard of tightie whities....but never tightie webbies.
                Personal Records 5K - 21:35

Another Passion

I will never see Tigger or Spiderman in the same way ever again. No

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Hairy legs, but a bare butt. That's an oddity.

Bugs

A Saucy Wench

Hairy legs, but a bare butt. That's an oddity.
                      Ummm....I've seen that before...not sayin who, not sayin where Blush Do you think that guy would be smiling like that if he knew that photo was gonna be on the net?

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Um, leaving aside the Underoos and Tigger hoodie (God, the tags are still on - let's hope he didn't return it), is he wearing lipgloss?

Amy

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Maybe blush, too...? Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

This pic is almost as bad....
                            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

No, I disagree. The second pic is clearly posed for effect - they planned that pic, if not the tag line. The first has all the pain of genuine impulsive drunken stupidity.

If you squint, it almost looks like the same guy in both photos. Weird. RenFair people are scary.

Amy